當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關邀請的英語情景對話

有關邀請的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.7K 次

想知道怎麼用英語來邀請別人嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關邀請的英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關邀請的英語情景對話
  有關邀請英語對話1:

A:We are just going round the corner for a drink. Won't you join us?

A:我們正要到附近去喝點什麼,你跟我們一起去好嗎?

B:Well, I'd like to, but I am not sure I have time.

B:嗯,我倒是很想去,就是恐怕沒有時間。

A:Oh, come on! Just a quick one!

A:來吧!一會兒就完。

B:All right, just a quick one.

B:好吧,趕緊喝一杯就回來。

  有關邀請英語對話2:

A:Welcome to China, Mr. Martin.

A:歡迎來到中國,格林先生。

B:Thank you so much. I have been expecting to come to China.

B:非常感謝,我一直盼望來中國。

A:I am very glad that you say so. We have prepared a typical Chinese dinner this evening.

A:很高興聽你這麼說,今晚我們準備了地道的中國菜。

B:Oh, you needn't do that.

B:哦,你不需要這麼做的。

A:My pleasure.

A:別客氣。

  有關邀請英語對話3:

A:We'd like to invite you over for dinner this Friday evening. Can you come?

A:我們想這個週五請你吃晚飯。你能來嗎?

B:This Frjday evening?

B:這個星期五嗎?

A:Yes. We hope you'll be able to join us.

A:是的,我們希望你能來。

B:Thank you for the invitation. I'll be very happy to go.

B:謝謝你們的邀請,我很樂意去。

A:Good!

A:太好了。

B:What time should I arrive?

B:我該什麼時候到。

A:How about 6:00?

A:6點怎麼樣?

B:Fine. See you then.

B:好的。到時見。

  有關邀請英語對話4:

A:Hello?

A:您好。

B:Hello, is that Miss Smith?

B:您好,請問您是史密斯小姐嗎?

A:Yes.

A:是的。

B:This is . How are you?

B:我是高先生,你好嗎?

A:Not too bad, thanks. And you?

A:還不錯.謝謝,你呢?

B:Fine. Listen. Are you free on Wednesday night? I'd like to invite you to dinner.

B:很好。你星期三晚上有空嗎?我想邀請你吃晚餐。

A:I'm terribly sorry, but I've already made arrangements for Wednesday.

A:真對不起,我星期三已經有安排了。

B:That's a pity. How about Thursday?

B:真遺憾,那星期四怎麼樣?

A:That would be fine.

A:好吧。

B:Great. What time would you like to meet?

B:太好了!你認爲幾點見面好呢?

A:Whenever is suitable for you. I have no plans for that day.

A:你看什麼時間合適,我幾點都可以。我那天沒什麼安排。

B:OK, let's say 6:30 p.m.

B:好吧,那就晚上6點半吧!

A:And where would you like to meet?

A:那麼我們在哪兒見面呢?

B:I can pick you up at the gate of your company. Also, what type of food do you like?

B:我可以在你的公司門口接你。還有,你喜歡吃什麼菜?

A:l'm not very familiar with Chinese cuisine. What can you recommend?

A:我對中國菜不太瞭解,你推薦點什麼呢?

B:Well, have you heard of Peking Duck? it's a local specialty.

B:哦,你聽說過北京烤鴨嗎?那是地方特產。

A:Of course! Peking Duck is world-famous. I would love to try it.

A:當然!北京烤鴨世界聞名。我很想試試。

B:OK, let's have that then.

B:那樣的話我們就吃北京烤鴨吧。

A:All right. Well, I'll see you later.

A:好吧,到時候見吧!

B:See you later, goodbye.

B:到時見,再見。

A:Bye.

A:再見。

有關邀請的英語情景對話