當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 辦公英語情景對話

辦公英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.38W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來辦公英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

辦公英語情景對話

 辦公英語情景對話1

Steven and his colleague Baker are talking about the bonus.

史蒂文和他的同事貝克正討論獎金的事。

Steven: The bonus season is coming. How much of a bonus can I expect?

史蒂文:該發獎金了,不知道我能領多少獎金?

Baker: I think you will get a big bonus, because you always have high sales.

貝克:我想你的獎金應該會不少,因爲你的銷售業績總是很好。

Steven: I hope so. I think you will get a big bonus too. Bonus depends on your performance and you worked overtime almost every day.

史蒂文:我希望如此,我覺得你也可以得到很多獎金。獎金是和表現掛鉤的,你幾乎每天都在加班。

Baker: Yes, I am expecting to get the bonus. I hope we will both get the salary and bonus.

貝克:是啊,我正期待着呢。我希望我們都有月薪和獎金可拿。

Steven: Hope so!

史蒂文:但願吧!

 辦公英語情景對話2

Steven has applied for a transfer. And he has got the permission. Now he is informing Bob of his leaving.

史蒂文已申請了調任,並且得到了批准。此刻他正告訴同事鮑勃他要離職。

Steven: I have applied for a transfer.

史蒂文:我已申請調任。

Bob: Really? Do you mean that you are leaving?

鮑勃:真的嗎?你的意思是你要離職嗎?

Steven: Yes. I think it's time to move on. I’ve already been here too long.

史蒂文:是的。是該有所改變了。我在這兒待了太久了。

Bob: Where do you want to go?

鮑勃:你想到哪兒去呢?

Steven: Well, I want to be transferred to the Shanghai office.

史蒂文:嗯,我想調任到上海辦事處。

Bob: I will miss you. But anyway I wish you every success at your new post.

鮑勃:我會想念你的。但不管怎樣,祝你在新的崗位上一切順利。

Steven: Thanks. It's been a pleasure working with you.

史蒂文:謝謝了。跟你工作這段日子我非常愉快

辦公英語情景對話3

Steven has been promoted recently. His colleague Peter is coming to congratulate on his promotion,

史蒂文最近升職了,同事皮特前來祝賀。

Peter: My warmest congratulations on your promotion!

皮特:衷心地祝賀你晉職!

Steven: Thanks. It’s nothing special actually.

史蒂文:謝謝,實際上,這沒什麼特別的。

Peter: Don’t say that. It owes to your efforts and team spirit.

皮特:不要這麼說,這要歸功於你的努力和團隊精神。

Steven: Oh, it was nothing. Anyone could have done it. I still have a lot to leam yet.

史蒂文:沒什麼,任何人都能做到這一點,我還有很多要學習的。

Peter: You are very modest. Best luck in your new position.

皮特:你很謙虛,祝願你在新職位上萬事如意。

Steven: Thank you. I won’t let this promotion change me.

史蒂文:謝謝你了,我不會因爲這次升職而改變的。

辦公英語情景對話4

Steven decides to resign for some special reasons. Now he is talking about it with his boss Mr. Green.

史蒂文因爲某些特殊原因決定辭職,現在他正向老闆格林先生提辭職。

Steven: Excuse me, sir. I've made a tough decision and here is my resignation.

史蒂文:打擾一下,先生,我做了一個很困難的決定,這是我的辭呈。

Mr Green: I am sorry to hear that. Why do you want to quit?

格林先生:我很遺憾聽到這個決定,爲什麼你要辭職?

Steven: I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

史蒂文:很抱歉在這個時候提出辭職,但我已經決定要出國唸書了。

Mr Green: All right. Welcome back anytime.

格林先生:好吧,隨時歡迎你回來。

Steven: Thank you, sir. I'd like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, think it’s about time for me to leave.

史蒂文:謝謝,先生。我要說的是,我真的很高興與您共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。

Mr Green: I am glad to work with you, too. Good luck!

格林先生:我也很高興與你共事。祝你好運!

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:謝謝。