旅行:Picking Up at the Airport 機場接人
10. Picking Up at the Airport
10.機場接人
A: I'll pick you up at the airport when you come back from your business trip.
A:你商務旅行回來的時候我會在機場接你。
B: I'm taking the red-eye, so I land early in the morning.
B:我乘的是夜班飛機,所以我會在早上下飛機。
A: Tell me the airline and terminal number so I know where to get you.
A:告訴我你的航空公司名字和終端號,我好知道在哪接你。
B: I'm taking Jet Air so that's terminal 4.
B:我乘坐的是噴氣式飛機,終端號4.
A: Call me when you land.
A:到了給我打電話。
B: My flight comes in at 6 a.m., so just wait for me then.
B:我的航班6點到,那時在那等我就好。
A: Cars aren't allowed to wait outside the terminal for more than a few minutes.
A:不允許汽車在終點外面停留過多時間。
B: I don't want to have to wait at the curb for too long.
B:我不想在路邊等太久。
A: Well, I don't want to get a ticket.
A:好吧,我不想拿到罰單。
B: Fine, I'll call you when I'm at the baggage claim.
B:好的,我到行李認領處時給你打電話。
A: Call me after you get your bags from the baggage claim.
A:你在行李認領處找到行李後打電話給我。
B: Fine, but don't make me wait too long for you.
B:好的,但是別讓我等太久。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載