當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 尋租公寓:Asking a Friend to Help Move In 請朋友幫忙搬家2

尋租公寓:Asking a Friend to Help Move In 請朋友幫忙搬家2

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

28. Asking a Friend to Help Move In (2)

28.請朋友幫忙搬家(2)

A: I finally found an apartment to move in.

A:我終於找到一套可以入住的公寓。

B: That's great to hear. Kudos to you.

B:很高心聽你這麼說。祝賀你。

A: Thanks, it wasn't easy finding one.

A:謝謝,找到一間公寓很不容易。

B: Are you moving in soon?

B:你會盡快搬進去嗎?

A: Yes I am. This weekend, in fact.

A:是的,我會。事實上就是這週末。

B: Have you hired any movers?

B:你找好搬家公司了嗎?

尋租公寓:Asking a Friend to Help Move In 請朋友幫忙搬家2

A: No, I have not.

A:沒,我還沒有。

B: Why not? Don't you know of any in the area?

B:爲什麼沒有?這個地方你不認識任何一家搬家公司嗎?

A: That's not the problem. I don't think I have enough to afford movers.

A:不是這個問題。我想我支付不起搬家公司是。

B: That's too bad. Is there anything I could do to help?

B:那太糟糕了。我能幫你做些什麼嗎?

A: Actually, I was going to ask for your help.

A:事實上,我正要請你幫忙呢。

B: You're going to need at least one more other person to help you move.

B:你至少還需要一個人來幫你搬家。

A: You're right about that. So can I count on you to help me?

A:你說的對。那麼我可以把你算作能幫我的人嗎?

B: You bet. I would be happy to help you move.

B:當然可以,我很高興幫你搬家。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載