尋租公寓:Visiting a Rental Agent 訪問一個租賃代理2
5. Visiting a RentAl Agent (2)
5.訪問租賃代理(2)
A: Is it a good apartment?
A:它是一間不錯的公寓嗎?
B: Yes. It seems fine to me.
B:是的。對我來說很好。
A: That's good to hear.
A:很高興聽你這麼說。
B: There is only one issue.
B:只是有一個問題。
A: What is it?
A:什麼問題?
B: The landlord is asking for too much money.
B:房東要價太高。
A: What should I do?
A:我應該怎麼做?
B: Negotiate with him.
B:和他交涉一下。
A: I'm not such a good negotiator. Can you do it for me?
A:我不太會談判。你能爲我這麼做嗎?
B: For a small fee, I sure can.
B:付一點費用,我當然可以。
A: Alright, you have the deal.
A:好的,成交。
B: I'll call him this evening
B:我會在今晚給他打電話的。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載