尋租公寓:Negotiating the Price 討價還價2
16. Negotiating the Price (2)
16.討價還價(2)
A: Is there anything I can say or do to make you lower the monthly rent?
A:我能說或做些什麼讓你減少月租嗎?
B: I doubt it, but let me hear you out.
B:我懷疑,但是你說說吧。
A: If you lower the price, I will mow the lawn and trim the hedges every month.
A:如果你降低價格,我會每月割草並修建樹籬。
B: No, I already have someone who does that.
B:不行,已經有人幹這些活了。
A: What if I give you the first two months' rent in advance?
A:如果我提前付你兩個月的房租呢?
B: No deal. Sorry, kid.
B:不好意思孩子,沒門。
A: Looks like I can't convince you to lower the rent.
A:看來我不能說服你降低價格了。
B: I'm sorry, but that was a good effort.
B:很抱歉,但那是一次很好的努力。
A: I guess I'm going to have such a hard time paying rent.
A:我想我要度過一段如此艱難的時期來付房租了。
B: Don't look so down now.
B:別那麼失望。
A: I can't help it.
A:我忍不住。
B: Alright, you win! I'll lower the price.
B:好吧,你贏了。我會降低價格的。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載