失業:Reduced Payments 被消減的付款
7. Reduced Payments
7.被消減的付款
A: I just got off the phone with the EDD.
A:我剛與EDD掛斷電話。
B: What did they say? Are you going to get benefits?
B:他們說什麼了?你會得到好處嗎?
A: Yes, but not as much as I thought.
A:是的,但不是和我想的一樣多。
B: What do you mean?
B:你是什麼意思?
A: I thought I would receive a certain amount per month, but I got less.
A:我以爲我每月將獲得一定數量,但比這個數量少。
B: Why is that?
B:那爲什麼?
A: I'm not really sure. It has something to do with how much I earned.
A:我不太清楚。它與我掙多少錢有關係。
B: They pay benefits based on your income?
B:他們根據你的收入付給你福利?
A: Yes. I think the more you earn, the more you receive.
A:是的。我認爲賺越多,得到就越多。
B: That's interesting. I didn't know that.
B:這是有趣的。我不知道。
A: I think I may go to the EDD office to ask about it.
A:我想我可能要去EDD辦公室詢問這件事。
B: You should go. What have you got to lose?
B:你應該去。也不會有什麼損失?
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載