當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第63期:Divorce 離婚

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第63期:Divorce 離婚

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.41K 次

Flash文本如下:

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第63期:Divorce 離婚

Gary:Kate, you’ll never believe what’s happened!
凱特,你肯定不會相信發生了什麼事的?
Kate:What do you mean?
什麼意思?
Gary:Marcia and Harold are getting divorced。
瑪西亞和哈羅德在鬧離婚。
Kate:You’re kidding! What happened?
你開玩笑吧,怎麼會?
Gary:Well, I don’t really know, but I heard that they are having a separation for two months and have filed for divorce。
嗯,具體情況我也不是很清楚。但我聽說他們已經分居兩個月了,而且已經提出離婚訴訟了。
Kate:That’s really surprising. I always thought they were well-matched. What about the kids? Who will get custody?
這可太讓人吃驚了。我一直覺得他們很般配。孩子們怎麼辦?睡會得到監護權?
Gary:Marcia. It seems quite amicable—no squabbling over who’ll get the house and stuff—an uncontested divorce with all the details worked out。
瑪西亞,一切看起來都相當友好,在房子和財產問題上沒有爭吵,這是一個所有的細節問題都得到圓滿解決的協議離婚
Kate:That’s a change from all the back-stabbing we usually hear about…While I still can’t believe it—Marcia and Harold! The perfect couple! When will the divorce be final?
這和我們平常聽說的那種不擇手段,背後中傷對方的離婚方式相比是一種轉變。不過我還是無法相信,瑪西亞和哈羅德多般配的一對啊。離婚最終什麼時候能辦完?
Gary:Early in the new year, I guess。
我想在新年年初吧。


離婚時最常用的英語口語

咱們離婚吧。Let’s get divorced。
不要吵架了,離婚吧。Stop quarrelling. Let’s get divorced。
他們已經提出離婚訴訟了。They have filed for divorce。
我們倆不和。We had a falling-out。
離婚也許對我們倆都好。Divorce may be good for both of us。
我覺得和你在一起生活很有壓力。I feel lots of pressure living with you。
孩子們由誰?來撫養?Who will bring up the kids?
對於他跟我離婚而要和她結婚我感到極端憤怒。I’m extremely furious that he divorced me to marry her。
他這是第二次離婚了。He’s divorcing for the second time。