英語口語萬能句典 第35期:威脅
威脅
Don't try any tricks.
不要耍花招。
A:Don't try any tricks.
不要耍花招。
B:I won't.
不會的。
trick n. 詭計,花招
You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我,這是不明智的。
A:You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我,這是不明智的。
B: It's not much wiser to agree with you either.
同意你也不明智多少。
unwise a. 明智的,愚笨的
agree with sb.“同意某人的觀點”
You'll have to pay for that.
我饒不了你。
A: Ha-ha,you've been cheated.
哈哈,你被騙了。
B: Wait,you'll have to pay for that.
等着,我饒不了你。
pay for“償還”
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算賬。
A: I've got no money now.
我現在沒錢。
B: Well, what do you want to do with the money you owe me? I'll sort you out sooner or later.
那你欠我的錢怎麼辦?我早晚要找你算賬。
sort out. 懲罰,打敗”
sooner or later“遲早”
Behave yourself!= Mind your behaviors!
規矩點兒!
A: Mom, may I play computer games for a while?
媽媽,我玩一會兒電腦遊戲好嗎?
B: Behave yourself! We have guests here.
規矩點兒!我們有客人。
Let me catch you at it again!
別讓我再看見你這麼幹!
A: You mustn't jump into the park from wall. Let me catch you at it again!
你不可以從牆上跳進公園。別讓我再看見你這麼幹!
B:I dare not do it again.
我再也不敢了。
Don't you dare!
你敢!
A: If you dare report it, I'll beat you.
如果你敢去報告,我就揍你。
B: Don't you dare!
你敢!
You wait!
你等着瞧!
A: You'll regret selling me out. You wait!
你會爲出賣我而後悔的。你等着瞧!
B:Regret? Never!
後悔?從來沒有過!
sell out“出賣,背叛”