當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第322期:Abilities 能力

美語情景對話 第322期:Abilities 能力

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

Todd: OK. Cat, we're back. We're gonna talk about things you can do.

託德:好。凱特,我們回來了。我們要談談你可以做到的事情。

Cat: OK.

凱特:好的。

Todd: Can you cook?

託德:你會做飯嗎?

Cat: Not really!

凱特:不會!

Todd: No!

託德:不是吧!

Cat: Well, I can, but not very well.

凱特:其實我會做飯,不過做得不太好。

Todd: OK. What do you do for dinner?

託德:好。那一般你晚飯都吃什麼?

Cat: Buy take-away food.

凱特:買一些外賣食品。

Todd: OK. When you buy take-away food what do you buy?

託德:好。那你一般買什麼外賣食品?

Cat: Normally, normally stuff from the supermarket you can just throw in the microwave, ready meals, not from take-away from a pizza place or a restaurant but just stuff that I can cook at home.

凱特:通常來說,我會從超市買那種可以直接扔進微波爐的食物,那種即食食品,不是從速食店或批薩店或餐廳買的食物,就是那種我可以在家烹飪的食物。

Todd: OK. And can you sing?

託德:好。那你會唱歌嗎?

Cat: Not at all.

凱特:完全不會。

Todd: No.

託德:不會嗎。

Cat: No.

凱特:不會。

Todd: OK! Now, we're in Japan, have you ever been to Karaoke here in Japan?

託德:好!現在我們在日本生活,你去過日本的卡拉OK嗎?

Cat: No.

凱特:沒有。

Todd: No.

託德:沒有啊。

Cat: And I really don't want to go either.

凱特:而且其實我也不想去。

Todd: OK. Um, can you play any musical instruments?

託德:好吧。嗯,你會演奏樂器嗎?

Cat: I used to be able to play the piano and the guitar. But I haven't played them for a long time. I can remember a bit much.

凱特:我以前可以彈鋼琴和吉他。但是我已經很長時間沒有練習過了。我還能記得一點,不過,記得的不太多。

Todd: Which one did you prefer the most?

託德:那你最喜歡哪個樂器?

Cat: Guitar. The piano was too difficult.

凱特:吉他。鋼琴太難了。

Todd: Oh, really! Did you take lessons?

託德:哦,真的嗎!你有去上課嗎?

Cat: Yes, And I had to play scales all the time and it was really boring. I hardly ever got to play any tunes.

凱特:有。我要一直練習演奏音階,那真的特別枯燥。我幾乎沒有演奏過曲子。

Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks a lot Cat.

託德:哦,好的。非常謝謝你,凱特。

美語情景對話 第322期:Abilities 能力

重點講解:
1. take-away
<主英>(飯食)外帶的,(餐廳)供應外帶食物的;
eg. Take-away food is extremely cheap.
外賣食品十分便宜。
eg. More than half of the japanese people surveyed, whose small flats make it difficult to cook, are buying fewer take-away meals.
超過一半的日本受訪者減少了外賣的購買,儘管日本公寓狹小,不適合烹飪。
2. ready meals
現成食品;方便食品;
eg. Families graze on cholesterol-sodden take-aways and microwaved ready-meals.
家家戶戶都在吃富含膽固醇的外賣和微波熱化的現成食品。
eg. Binge drinking, ready meals and a lack of exercise all take their toll.
酗酒、吃方便食品、缺乏鍛鍊均對年輕人的健康造成了不良影響。
3. hardly ever
幾乎不;幾乎沒有;
eg. I had hardly ever spoken to him.
我很少和他講話。
eg. He hardly ever to class or to group activities.
他幾乎從不去上課,也不參加集體活動。