當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第242期:Austria 奧地利

美語情景對話 第242期:Austria 奧地利

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.6W 次

Todd: Sarah, can you talk about your time in Austria?

託德:薩拉,你能說說你在奧地利的生活嗎?

Sarah: Austria is, I worked for a language school where you go to a normal school in Austria for one week, and you take one particular year group and you teach them English for that one week, and then you move onto another school the next week so you're moving around every week, which is good because you get to go to Vienna and Insbruck, and you're constantly moving around the country, um, so it's an interesting lifestyle.

薩拉:奧地利,我在那裏的語言學校工作,你在那裏的一所普通學校教課一星期,那星期中你要教某個年級英語,之後下個星期你要去另一所學校,所以每週都要換學校教課,這其實很好,因爲你可以去維也納,還可以去薩爾斯堡,不停地在整個國家四處走動,嗯,這是一種有趣的生活方式。

Todd: What's Vienna like?

託德:維也納怎麼樣?

Sarah: Ah, great. I like Vienna. It's very, very easy to get around. Um, very friendly place. The transition from England to Austria is very, a very easy one, and there's a lot to do in Vienna. Quite similar to London in that way.

薩拉:啊,棒極了。我喜歡維也納。那是一個很方便四處遊覽的城市。嗯,是一個非常友好的地方。從英國去奧地利非常方便,在維也納有許多可以做的事情。這方面和倫敦很相似。

Todd: Like for example what things?

託德:比如說都有什麼方面相似呢?

Sarah: It's very cultural and a lot of museums and art galleries. It's quite historical. It's an historical city.

薩拉:維也納很有文化氣息,有許多博物館和美術館。非常有歷史感。那是一座歷史文化名城。

Todd: OK. Can you tell a little about the history of Vienna or why it's historical?

託德:嗯。你能說說維也納的歷史嗎?或是它爲什麼有歷史感?

Sarah: No.

薩拉:我不能。

Todd: No! I'm sorry. That's a tough question. How about the food? How about Austrian food?

託德:不能!好吧。這是一個很難的問題。那兒的食物怎麼樣?奧地利的食物怎麼樣?

Sarah: I don't like Austrian food actually, I have to say. It's quite heavy. It's very heavy. A lot of sausages, a lot of meats. They're very much into their meats, but they also have a lot of Italian food because of course their on the border, so they have a lot of influence from other cultures, so they like curry , and Italian food as well, it's very, very big.

薩拉:實際上我不喜歡奧地利的食物。我得說,那兒的飲食口味太重了。非常重。食物中有許多臘腸,許多肉類。他們非常喜歡肉類,不過那裏也有意大利菜,因爲它們是鄰國,所以對互相的文化有很大的影響,所以他們也喜歡咖啡和意大利菜,太重了。

Todd: And what's the landscape like in Vienna?

託德:那維也納的景色怎麼樣?

Sarah: In Vienna?

薩拉:維也納嗎?

Todd: I mean, I'm sorry, in Austria?

託德:抱歉,我的意思是,奧地利的景色?

Sarah: The landscape is beautiful. That is one of the main reasons why I went there. It's very mountainous, and the Tirol, which is very beautiful.

薩拉:景色非常美。這是我去那裏的主要原因之一。奧地利有許多山脈,蒂羅爾非常漂亮。

Todd: I'm sorry the Tirol?

託德:抱歉,蒂羅爾嗎?

Sarah: The Tirol. It's like um, like, it's just a long journey through the mountains that you go through. It's called the Tirol.

薩拉:蒂羅爾。就像,就像在山裏進行的長途旅行。那就稱做蒂羅爾。

Todd: Did you go hiking?

託德:你去遠足嗎?

Sarah: No I went skiing a few times, not hiking.

薩拉:不,我去滑過幾次雪,不是遠足。

Todd: Good, good ski slopes?

託德:不錯,那裏的滑道很好嗎?

Sarah: Very! Very good yeah!

薩拉:對!非常非常好!

美語情景對話 第242期:Austria 奧地利

重點講解:
1. move around
持續換工作;經常搬遷;
eg. I was born in Fort Worth but we moved around a lot and I was reared in east Texas.
我出生在沃思堡,但由於常搬家,所以我是在得克薩斯州的東部長大的。
eg. He moved around the country working in orange groves.
他在鄉村不斷換工作,爲不同的柑橘園幹活。
2. what is sb./sth. like?
(是)…樣的人(或事物);
eg. What was Bulgaria like?
保加利亞是個怎樣的地方?
eg. What was it like growing up in Hillsborough?
在希爾斯伯勒長大的生活是怎樣的?
3. be into sth.
對…很感興趣;極喜歡;
eg. I'm into electronics myself.
我本身對電子很感興趣。
eg. He is into collecting stamps.
他極其熱愛收集郵票。