當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第309期:Lunch 午餐

美語情景對話 第309期:Lunch 午餐

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.26W 次

Nicola: Hi, Cat, that looks like a lovely salad you got there.

尼科拉:你好,凱特,那看起來像是美味的沙拉。

Cat: Thanks it is.

凱特:謝謝,的確是。

Nicola: What has it got in it?

尼科拉:裏面都有什麼?

Cat: Um, I cheated and I bought one of those pre-packaged lettuce with herbs and some leftover food from last night, but it's good. It's got some couscous and vegetables, some grilled veggies, and then salad and olive oil and vinegar for dressing.

凱特:嗯,我偷了個懶,我買的是預先包好的萵苣和食品,還有一些昨晚剩下的食物,不過還是不錯的。裏面有蒸粗麥粉食物和蔬菜,還有一些烤蔬菜,然後用沙拉醬、橄欖油和醋來調味。

Nicola: Ah, so you're a bit of a cook or, I don't know, you enjoy preparing food.

尼科拉:嗯,你就像廚師一樣,我不太清楚這麼說是不是準確,你很享受準備食物的過程。

Cat: Yeah, I guess so. I wouldn't call myself a cook but I enjoy eating well.

凱特:對,我想是的。我不會稱我自己是廚師,不過我喜歡吃好吃的東西。

Nicola: OK, so do you go out much to eat, or do you kind of stay at home, or?

尼科拉:好,那你是常出去吃飯,還是喜歡在家裏吃飯,或者別的?

Cat: I can't afford it right now, but I wouldn't mind going out every now and then.

凱特:目前我不太能負擔起經常去外面吃飯,不過我倒是願意偶爾出去吃。

Nicola: Let's say if you had a $100 now, and you could go to any restaurant, anywhere in the world, where would you go?

尼科拉:如果你現在有100美元,你可以去任何餐廳,世界上任何地方的餐廳,你想去哪裏呢?

Cat: I would go for very expensive sushi. I think. Something good.

凱特:我想我會去吃非常昂貴的壽司。去吃好東西。

Nicola: And anything else? What about for dessert?

尼科拉:還有其他的嗎?甜點吃什麼?

Cat: Oh, I don't know. One of those fancy restaurants and buy a $20 dessert or something like that, if there is such a thing. I don't even know. Creme brulee. That's one of my favorites.

凱特:哦,我不知道。可能去一家高級餐廳,買一份20美元的甜點或是類似的東西,如果那裏有這種甜點的話。我真不太清楚,可能是焦糖布丁吧。那是我最喜歡的甜點之一。

Nicola: Creme brulee! What's creme brulee?

尼科拉:焦糖布丁!焦糖布丁是什麼?

Cat: We'll have to ask one of our French friends for that one. What's that mean? Cream? Creme brulee. I don't know. It's good though.

凱特:嗯,我們要問問我們的法國朋友那是什麼了。那是什麼意思?焦糖布丁。我不知道。不過很好吃。

Nicola: Is it ice-creamy or creamy or?

尼科拉:那是冰淇淋還是奶油?

Cat: It's got, um, what is it? It's that dish. It's a custard, with a, they put the heat. A hot, like a flare gun. What is it? It's a heat gun over the custard and it makes the sugar harden and then on the inside it's all custard. If that makes sense. It's really good. It's nice, though.

凱特:嗯,那是什麼?那是一道甜點。是一種蛋奶沙司,然後用那個類似於噴槍的東西……那是什麼呢?就是在蛋奶沙司上用熱空氣噴槍加工,這會使糖變硬,裏面就全是蛋奶沙司了。如果你能理解的話。那真的很好吃。非常棒。

Nicola: It sounds really good.

尼科拉:聽起來真不錯。

Cat: Yeah!

凱特:對啊!

Nicola: Oh, so you'll have to meet yourself a Frenchman and get him in the kitchen.

尼科拉:你要找到一個法國人,然後讓他進廚房裏做。

Cat: I'll have to find one in the kitchen.

凱特:我得找個人進廚房。

Nicola: Well, good luck. Thanks for talking to us.

尼科拉:祝你好運。謝謝你跟我們聊天。

Cat: Yeah! See you next time.

凱特:嗯!下次見。

美語情景對話 第309期:Lunch 午餐

重點講解:
1. wouldn't mind sth./doing sth.
很喜歡;很願意;
eg. I wouldn't mind a coffee.
我很願意喝杯咖啡
eg. Anne wouldn't mind going to Italy or France to live.
安妮很願意去意大利或法國定居。
2. every now and then
時而;有時;
eg. I meet him every now and then on the campus.
有時在校園裏可見到他.
eg. Every now and then we buy some faulty goods.
我們時不時會買到有缺陷的商品.
3. let's say
比如說;比方說;
eg. Let's say she quits, then what'll we do?
如果她辭職了,我們該怎麼辦 呢?
eg. Let's say that manager produces annual return of 8 %.
假設該經理人每年能夠得到8%的投資回報。