當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第220期:烹飪 Cooking

美語情景對話 第220期:烹飪 Cooking

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

Todd: John, so you're wife taught us how to make tacos.

託德:約翰,你妻子曾經教過我們做墨西哥捲餅的方法。

John: She's a good woman.

約翰:她是個優秀的女性。

Todd: Can you make anything?

託德:你會做什麼嗎?

John: Yeah, my favorite food is Mexican food. So I can make a pretty good Mexican chicken casserole.

約翰:會,我最愛的食物就是墨西哥飲食。所以我的墨西哥雞肉砂鍋做得很好。

Todd: OK, first of all, what are the ingredients?

託德:好的,那先來說說,配料都需要什麼?

John: Let's see. Well, you need chicken, chili powder, rice, canned mushroom soup, and lots of cheese.

約翰:我想想。嗯,你需要雞肉,辣椒粉,米,罐裝蘑菇湯,還有大量的奶酪。

Todd: OK, and how do you make it?

託德:好的,那要怎麼做呢?

John: Basically, you cook the chicken. You can like grill it or bake it. Whatever you want and you strip it into pieces and then you cook the rice and then you take the rice and the chicken and the mushroom soup and the cheese and the chili powder and you basically mix it all together in a big slop and then you put it in a casserole dish and throw it in the oven.

約翰:基本上來說,你要烹飪雞肉。你可以按你喜歡的烤熟或是烘焙。按你喜歡的方式做就行,但是要把雞肉切成塊,之後就是要做米飯,把米飯、雞肉、蘑菇湯、奶酪還有辣椒粉放在一起攪拌,之後把它們放在盤碟裏,再放進烤箱裏。

Todd: Oh, wow, sounds pretty good. How long does it take to make?

託德:哦,哇,聽上去真不錯。烹飪的過程要多長時間?

John: You could do it in about an hour.

約翰:大約一個小時。

Todd: An hour!

託德:一個小時!

John: Yeah.

約翰:對。

Todd: Wow, that's pretty fast.

託德:哇,那真快啊。

John: An hour or under an hour.

約翰:一個小時,或者不到一個小時。

Todd: OK, have you made it recently?

託德:好的,你最近有做這道菜嗎?

John: No, I haven't made it in awhile. It's hard to find all the ingredients. Cream of mushroom soup is, I don't see it that often in Japan.

約翰:沒有,我有一段時間沒做過了。很少找齊所有的配料。我很少在日本看到奶油蘑菇湯。

美語情景對話 第220期:烹飪 Cooking

重點講解:
1. first of all
第一;首先;
eg. First of all she just smiled, then she started to laugh.
最初她只是微笑,後來才放聲大笑。
eg. First of all, you should know what profession suits you.
首先,你該知道什麼職業適合你。
eg. Well, first of all we can't possibly spare the time.
你看,最主要的是我們實在抽不出時間。
2. let's see
口語常用,(表示試圖記起某事或找到某物)讓我想一想,讓我看看;
eg. Let's see, they're six — no, make that five hours ahead of us.
讓我想一想,他們比我們早 6 個——不,就算是早 5 個小時完成。
eg. Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.
哦,讓 我 想想。大概要到3:30我們纔有空。
eg. Let's see, our flight number is CX360 monitor says our flight is on time.
讓我看看,我們的航班號是CX360,顯示屏上顯示我們的航班準時到了。