當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 電影口語任你學第2期:歌舞青春 High School Musical

電影口語任你學第2期:歌舞青春 High School Musical

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.56K 次

Troy:But seriously,you have an amazing 're a singer,right?

電影口語任你學第2期:歌舞青春 High School Musical
特伊:你的嗓音真好啊,你是個歌手,是吧?

Gabriella:Just church choir is all. I tried to solo and nerrly fainted.

加布瑞拉:只是在教堂的唱詩班,我試過獨唱,差點暈倒。

Troy:Really?Why is that?

特伊:真的?爲什麼?

Gabriella:I looked at the people staring at thing I knew,I was staring at the ceiling.

加布瑞拉:我看到人們在盯着我,然後我知道的就是我正在看着天花板。

Troy:The way you sing, that’s hard to believe.

特伊:看你唱歌的樣子,很難相信。

Gabriella:I know!Completely!

加布瑞拉:我知道!確實這樣!

Troy:You sound like you’ve sung a lot,too.

特伊:聽起來你也唱過很多。

Gabriella:Yeah,sure. My showerhead is very impressed with me.

加布瑞拉:對的,我家裏的淋浴噴頭有深刻印象。

1. She retains a clear impression of the incident.
她對那件事印象很深,記得很清楚。

2. He impressed no one by his bluster.
他的大話沒有給任何人留下印象。

3. Astrikingly attractive or impressive person or thing,
引人注目的人或者物,或令人印象深刻的人。

4,. We are under the impression that…
我們的印象是…

5. A most impressive piece of writing.
一篇給人印象很深的文章。