當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2)

流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.32K 次
流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2)


clear out of sth: 從某一個(危險)的地方撤出去

We need to clear out of the room, so they can prepare for the next event.

我們要撤出這個房間,這樣他們就可以爲接下來的活動做準備.

As soon as you hear the fire alarm you need to clear out of the building as soon as possible.

當你聽到警報的時候,你必須儘快從樓裏撤出來.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第2張


no dice: 沒門,做夢

I asked my Dad if I could borrow his car, but he said no dice.

我問我老爸能不能借他的車,他說不行.

My sister said no dice when I asked her if I could come to the club with her.

我問我姐姐我能不能和她一起去俱樂部,她說"你別做夢了".


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第3張


call the shots: 拿主意,做決定

Why do you always get to call the shots? I want to make some decisions too.

爲什麼總是你拿主意?我也想做做決定.

Don't ask me when we get off work, I don't call the shots around here.

不要問我幾點下班,在這兒我說了可不算.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第4張


what's with you? 你怎麼啦?

Duran, what's with you, you seem very sad today.

Duran,你怎麼了,你今天看起來很不高興.

I don't know what's with her today; she's been smiling all day. Must have been a good date!

我不知道今天她發生了什麼事情,她一天都在笑,肯定過了一個很愉快的約會.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第5張


run a tight ship 對人或者事情很嚴格很嚴厲

My Mother runs a tight ship; she makes me mop the floor every day.

我媽媽對我要求很嚴格,要我天天拖地.

Coach makes us run 10kms before very practice. He runs a tight ship.

教練讓我們每次比賽前跑10千米,他真的很嚴格.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第6張


watch your back: 小心,當心點

It's a very dangerous situation, you really need you watch you back to avoid getting hurt.

情形很危險,你要小心,以免受傷.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第7張


side with someone: 偏向誰,支持誰=take someone's side

The mayor decided to side with the workers in the strike.

在這次罷工潮中,市長決定偏向工人這邊.

If the judge sides with me, I win the case!

如果法官偏向我的話,我的官司贏定了.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第8張


off the charts: 破記錄

His grade is off the charts. Nobody's ever scored that high on that test.

他的成績破記錄了,沒有人可以在那個考試中得到那麼高的成績.

She's the fastest swimmer on the team. Her time is off the charts.

她是隊裏最快的游泳運動員.她的成績已經破記錄了.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第9張


go along with sb:支持,贊成

Please go along with us on this. Why are you being so difficult?

這次能不能順着我們的意思.你怎麼這麼不好相處?

I'll go along with you this time, but if you're wrong. I'll never trust you again.

這次我就順着你,如果你再錯,我可再也不信你了.


流行美語脫口說:美劇裏常見口語(2) 第10張


see through sb:看穿某人

I could see through him, I knew he was a liar. 我能看穿他,他是一個騙子.

Mom saw through me. She knew I skipped school today.老媽能看透我,她知道我今天逃課.