當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:你是否曾經……

雙語美文:你是否曾經……

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.41K 次

Have you ever been completely alone?

雙語美文:你是否曾經……

你是否曾經,無任何旁人陪伴,一個人獨處?


Have you ever walked for hours on end with no goal in mind?

你是否曾經,連續幾個小時一個人漫步,心中不帶任何目的地或目標?


Have you ever attempted to become better for yourself?

你是否曾經努力變成更好的自己?


In our world people are never alone

在當下的世界,人們從不孤單


because of these little things called the internet.

這全都依仗那個叫做“互聯網”的小東西


You can have thousands of friends that you have never met before.

你可以擁有成千上萬的朋友,卻沒有見過他們


Have you ever stopped and thought to your self why am I here?

你是否曾經在生活中駐足片刻,爲自己想一想,想一想你爲何會在這裏?


When you take a walk of solitude without a goal,

當你獨自一人漫步,心中毫無目標


you mind works differently.

你的頭腦會以另一種方式運轉


You start to appreciate the things around you

你會開始欣賞周圍的事物


that you might have never noticed before.

這些事物或許你過去從未留意


For me I wish I never learned about the internet and the things it offers.

對我個人而言,我希望自己從未知曉互聯網這樣東西,也從未接受過它提供給我的任何福祉


I wish I had the guts to just do it!

我希望自己有勇氣去真真切切的生活!


Ascend that Mountain,

去登山,


Hike that trail ,

去遠足


find that spot where the waves are perfect.

去找到海浪最壯觀的海域


Sometimes you just have to let go of the things of this world and explore,

有時你必須放下這世界中的某些東西,去探索新知


as they say “smell the roses”.

正如人們所說,“細嗅玫瑰”


Now a days,

如今的時代


everyone works, travels,

每個人都在忙於工作,忙於旅行


and post pictures because they want others to know what they are doing.

他們在網上曬照片,因爲他們希望別人知道自己在幹什麼


STOP!

請停止這樣做!


If you are doing these things

如果你做這些事

 

because you seek approval from you followers

僅僅是爲了獲得粉絲的認可

 

you need to rethink things.

你應該換一種思路了


You should be posting because you want others to go there and see the beauty

你曬照片的目的應該是,希望其他人也來同一個地方觀賞美景

 

or because you want them to know that there is more to life.

或者,你希望他們知道,生活還可以是另一種模樣


We need to better ourselves for ourselves not for others.

我們希望自己變得更好,這是爲了自己,而不是旁人。


THERE IS MORE TO LIFE!

你的生活,可以是另一種風景!


Invite everyone to play a sport with each other,

邀請所有的朋友一起打一場比賽吧!


put the phones away

放下手機


and live in the moment.

活在當下


Don’t become friends and talk to a person because you want something from them.

當你交友或與人攀談,你的動機不應該是對對方有所求


This will ruin a friendship before it even starts,

這樣的目的會讓一段友誼從一開始就已經腐爛


you should want to get to know someone because you want to know what makes them beautiful.

你想要認識某個人的原因,應該是想要知道,是什麼讓他們如此美麗


Ask yourself Have I ever done this?

問問自己,我曾經這樣做過嗎?


Have you ever waisted time?

你曾經浪費過時間嗎?


There is so many more productive things we can do with our time

有那麼多更有意義的事情,我們可以用自己的時間去做


and yet hours pass us while we look at social media.

然而,我們卻只是盯着社交網絡,讓時間流走


I named this article Have You Ever?

我將這篇文章命名爲“你是否曾經”


Because I want people to read this

因爲我希望人們讀到它時

 

and ask themselves that exact question,

用這個問題問問自己

 

think about it and make changes if necessary.

認真思考,必要的時候做出改變 


Do not take my words as a criticism

請不要將我的言語當做批判


rather take these word to heart as a wake up call.

相反,將他們放進你的心,當做喚醒自己的聲響


Ask yourself Have I Ever....?

問問你自己,你是否曾經?