當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 普希金經典愛情詩歌:我曾經愛過你 I Loved You

普希金經典愛情詩歌:我曾經愛過你 I Loved You

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.95K 次

padding-bottom: 74.85%;">普希金經典愛情詩歌:我曾經愛過你 I Loved You

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

我曾經愛過你;愛情,也許,

The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

在我的心靈裏還沒有完全消失;

It burns so quietly within my soul,

但願它不會再去打擾你;

No longer should you feel distressed by it.

我也不想再使你難過悲傷。

Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

我曾經默默無語地,毫無指望的愛過你,

At times too jealous and at times too shy;

我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;

God grant you find another who will love you

我曾經那樣真誠,那樣溫柔的愛過你

As tenderly and truthfully as I.

但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我一樣愛你。