當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文閱讀 > 雙語閱讀:婚禮對女孩們到底有多重要

雙語閱讀:婚禮對女孩們到底有多重要

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.06W 次

摘要: 最新研究顯示,準新娘們要花整整36天籌備自己的婚禮。

雙語閱讀:婚禮對女孩們到底有多重要

Brides spend 36 days planning their wedding, according to new research.

Yet the groom spends just six days preparing for the same nuptials - a sixth of the time spent by the bride.

最新研究顯示,準新娘們要花整整36天籌備自己的婚禮。

可是,對同樣的婚禮程序,準新郎只花六天的時間準備——是新娘所用時間的六分之一。


婚禮對女孩們到底有多重要

Even the bride's mother spends three times as long on the wedding as the husband-to-be - devoting 18 days to her daughter's big day.

就連準新娘的媽媽花在籌備婚禮上的時間都是準新郎的三倍——她們會投入整整18天爲女兒的終身大事做準備。

Although brides spend more than a month making their wedding preparations, around three-quarters (74 per cent) have made most of the big decisions before they have even met their dream man including whether to have a church wedding or register office ceremony.

新娘們要花掉超過一個月的時間爲自己的婚禮做準備,不僅如此,大約有四分之三的女性(74%)甚至在遇到自己的夢中情人之前,就已經將婚禮設想得八九不離十了——包括她們是想要在教堂舉行婚禮,還是在婚姻登記處舉辦儀式都想過了。

A third (32 per cent) have gone so far as choosing a dress as a single woman - and a quarter (24 per cent) have picked the kind of engagement ring they would like.

三分之一(32%)的女性還單着的時候,就已經想到穿什麼樣的婚紗,四分之一(24%)的女性已經爲自己挑選好了訂婚戒指的款式。

The majority of brides (54 per cent) admitted they had spent the equivalent of at least 30 workings day preparing for the event, with 36 days the most popular figure.

大部分的新娘(54%)承認她們爲了籌備婚禮佔用了大約30天的工作日,最常見的情況是佔用了36天工作日。

A fifth of brides (19 per cent) spend more than 60 days arranging the event - two months of their time.

五分之一(19%)的新娘要花費超過60天的時間操持婚禮——佔用了她們兩個月的時間。

The most time-consuming aspect is choosing the venue and food, followed by the dress, planning the guest list, booking the honeymoon and choosing the ring.

在整個過程中,最耗時的事情就是選擇場地和選定菜單,其次是選婚紗,寫賓客名單,預定蜜月旅行地和挑選戒指。

Only four out of ten brides (42 per cent) wished that the groom had taken a bigger role in the planning - suggesting most women are happy to take the lead.

只有十分之四的新娘(42%)希望新郎在籌備婚禮的過程中能起主要作用——也就是說,大多數女性很樂意主導自己的婚禮。

Unsurprisingly fifth of brides (21 per cent) wished that their mothers had played a less prominent role in their wedding.

並不令人意外的是,五分之一的新娘(21%)希望她們的母親少指揮自己的婚禮。

  相關閱讀

如果你要去參加外國朋友的婚禮,學習兩句祝福的句子還是很有必要的哦!

快來學習幾句吧!

1. you are well matched 你們很般配

2. the bride and the groom are well suited 新娘和新郎很般配

3. congratulations on your good marriage . 恭喜你們喜結良緣!

4. I wish you a long life together 祝你們百年好合

5. may you have a lovely baby 願你們早生貴子

6. I wish you have a wonderful honeymoon 希望你們蜜月愉快

7. your bride is really beautiful 你的新娘真漂亮

8. may you be happy 祝你們幸福

9. I wish you two a happy and long married life. 祝你們婚姻幸福白頭偕老

10. you are made for each other 你們是天生的一對

11. it is a wonderful wedding ceremony 結婚典禮舉辦的很精彩!

12. it is really a beautiful wedding 真是一場漂亮的婚禮!