當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優美的雙語英語詩歌鑑賞

優美的雙語英語詩歌鑑賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.77K 次

英語學習中包含很多方面,英語詩歌的學習和欣賞在其中佔了很重要的位置。面對現在學生在學習詩歌當中的問題,應該用多種方法加強詩歌的學習和教育。下面是本站小編帶來的優美的雙語英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

優美的雙語英語詩歌鑑賞
  優美的雙語英語詩歌篇一

The Flea by John Donne

跳蚤 約翰·鄧恩

Mark but this flea, and mark in this,

看呀,這隻跳蚤,叮在這裏,

How little that which thou deniest me is;

你對我的拒絕多麼微不足道;

Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee,

它先叮我,現在又叮你,

And in this flea our two bloods mingled be;

我們的血液在它體內溶和;

Thou know’st that this cannot be said

你知道這是不能言說的

A sin, nor shame, nor loss of maidenhead,

罪惡、羞恥、貞操的丟失,

Yet this enjoys before it woo,

它沒有向我們請求就得到享受,

And pampered swells with one blood made of two,

飽餐了我們的血滴後大腹便便,

And this, alas, is more than we would do.

這種享受我們無能企及。

Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare,

住手,一隻跳蚤,三條生命啊,

Where we almost, nay more than married are.

它的身體不只是見證我們的婚約。

This flea is you and I, and this

還是你和我,

Our mariage bed, and marriage temple is;

我們的婚牀,婚姻的殿堂;

Though parents grudge, and you, w'are met,

父母怨恨,你不情願,我們還是相遇,

And cloistered in these living walls of jet.

並躲藏在黝黑的有生命的牆院裏。

Though use make you apt to kill me,

儘管你會習慣地拍死跳蚤,

Let not to that, self-murder added be,

千萬別,這會殺了我,也增加你的自殺之罪,

And sacrilege, three sins in killing three.

殺害三條生命會褻瀆神靈。

Cruel and sudden, hast thou since

多麼殘忍,你毫無猶豫

Purpled thy nail, in blood of innocence?

用無辜的鮮血染紅自己的指甲?

Wherein could this flea guilty be,

它不過吸了你一滴血

Except in that drop which it sucked from thee?

罪不至死啊?

Yet thou triumph’st, and say'st that thou

你卻以勝利者的口吻說

Find’st not thy self, nor me the weaker now;

你我並沒有因失血而有些虛弱;

’Tis true; then learn how false, fears be:

的確,擔心不過是虛驚一場:

Just so much honor, when thou yield’st to me,

接受我的愛,你的名譽不會有絲毫損失,

Will waste, as this flea’s death took life from thee.

就象跳蚤之死不會讓你的生命有所損失。

  優美的雙語英語詩歌篇二

He would not stay for me, and who can wonder by A. E. Housman

他不再爲我等待,誰又能質疑他呢 A. E.豪斯曼

He would not stay for me, and who can wonder?

他不再爲我等待,誰又能質疑他呢?

He would not stay for me to stand and gaze.

他不再爲我駐足凝視

I shook his hand, and tore my heart in sunder,

我與他握手道別,卻已將內心撕裂

And went with half my life about my ways.

隨之離去的,還有我一半的生命。

  優美的雙語英語詩歌篇三

飲酒歌

Wine comes in at the mouth,

美酒口中停,

And love comes in at the eye;

癡情止相看。

That's all we shall know for truth,

此心既知今日意,

Before we grow old and die.

何待衰年思惘然。

I lift the glass to my mouth,

欲飲杯難舉,

I look at you, and I sigh.

望君一聲輕嘆。

  優美的雙語英語詩歌篇四

愛復愛

The time will come

這樣的時刻將會來臨

when, with elation

你得意洋洋地

you will greet yourself arriving at your own door,

站在自家門口,

in your own mirror

照着鏡子,迎接自我的到來

and each will smile at the other's welcome,

以微笑歡迎彼此,

and say, sit here. Eat.

並說道,坐這兒。吃吧。

You will love again the stranger who was your self.

你將會再次愛上這個陌生人—從前的自己。

Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart to itself,

斟滿美酒,遞上面包,把心交還其身,

to the stranger who has loved you all your life,

給那一輩子愛着你的陌生人。

whom you ignored for another,

你曾因爲他人而忽略了他,

who knows you by heart.

他卻打心底裏懂你。

Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

從書架上取下那些情書、

the photographs, the desperate notes,

照片以及絕望的字條,

peel your own image from the mirror.

從鏡中剝去自己的形象。

Sit. Feast on your life.

坐下。盡享你的生活。


看了“優美的雙語英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.優美經典英語詩歌欣賞

2.名家經典詩歌雙語賞析

3.英語詩歌賞析

4.雙語詩歌美文欣賞

5.英語詩歌欣賞