當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小文章 > 經典旅遊英語廣告語

經典旅遊英語廣告語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.7K 次

叫出租車

經典旅遊英語廣告語

在 酒 店 要 taxi 可 以 請 酒 店 服 務 人 員 爲 你 叫 一 輛 :
Could you call me a taxi?
( 請 爲 我 叫 輛 的 士 。 )

或 者 直 接 打 電 話 到 出 租 車 公 司 :
Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I'll be waiting at the main entrance.
( 請 派 輛 的 士 到 州 立 醫 院 好 嗎 ? 我 會 在 大 門 處 等 候 。 )

如 果 在 街 上 叫 taxi , 直 接 說 : Taxi! ( 的 士 ! ) 就 可 以 了 。 上 車 以 後 , 先 告 訴 司 機 目 的 地 :
City Hall, please.
( 請 到 市 政 廳 。 )

或 者 說 ,
Please drop me off at Park Street.
( 請 讓 我 在 公 園 路 下 車 。 )

如 果 對 路 線 熟 悉 可 以 告 訴 司 機 :
Can you take the Victory Bridge?
( 請 從 勝 利 撟 那 條 路 過 去 。 )

上 車 後 , 可 以 先 問 一 下 行 車 所 需 的 時 間 :
How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport?
( 到 首 都 機 場 要 幾 分 鍾 ? )

如 果 趕 時 間 需 要 催 促 司 機 快 些 開 時 , 可 以 說 :
Would you hurry, please?
( 能 不 能 快 一 點 ? )

Can you make it in five minutes?
( 能 否 在 五 分 鍾 內 趕 到 ? )

當 然 也 可 能 會 提 醒 司 機 小 心 駕 駛 :
Can you slow down a little?
( 能 否 慢 點 開 ? )

或 者 ,
I'm not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully.
( 我 不 趕 時 間 , 所 以 請 小 心 慢 慢 開 。 )

如 果 越 過 了 目 的 地 , 你 可 以 說 :

We missed it. Would you mind turning around?
( 我 們 走 過 頭 了 , 請 繞 回 來 好 不 好 ? )

到 了 目 的 地 後 付 車 費 時 , 你 要 說 ,
Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?
( 請 讓 我 在 這 裏 下 車 。 我 該 付 你 多 少 錢 ? )

通 常 要 付 些 小 費 給 司 機 。 付 小 費 的 方 式 可 以 是 :
Keep the change.
( 不 用 找 零 錢 了 。 )

Give me three back.

( 找 給 我 三 塊 錢 。 )
即 給 司 機 的 整 錢 比 車 費 高 ( 超 過 三 塊 ) , 而 要 求 找 回 三 塊 , 請 司 機 留 下 其 餘
坐火車火 車 分 爲 幾 種 , 普 通 車 是 regular train 或 local train , 快 車 是 express train , 直 達 車 是 through train 。 購 買 火 車 票 時 , 臥 鋪 票 是 sleeper ticket ,餐 車 是 dining car , 頭 等 票 是 first-class ticket , 二 等 票 是 second-class ticket 。 如 果 問 票 價 可 以 說 :
How much is the fare for two first-class tickets to Paris?
( 兩 張 到 巴 黎 去 的 頭 等 票 多 少 錢 ? )What's the express charge?
( 快 車 票 價 是 多 少 ? )What is the fare for children?
( 兒 童 票 要 多 少 錢 ? )由 於 普 通 車 和 快 車 , 一 等 票 和 二 等 票 間 會 有 一 個 差 價 , 所 以 還 常 常 會 問 到 :
What is the difference between the first-class fare and the second-class fare?
( 頭 等 票 和 二 等 票 之 間 差 多 少 ? )How much more do I have to pay for the express?
( 坐 快 車 我 還 須 再 付 多 少 ? )問 好 站 臺 和 乘 車 地 點 後 , 爲 謹 慎 起 見 , 在 乘 坐 之 前 最 好 確 認 一 下 :
Dose this train go to London?
( 這 列 車 去 倫 敦 嗎 ? )Is this the right train to get to Amsterdam?
( 這 是 去 阿 姆 斯 特 丹 的 列 車 嗎 ? )除 此 以 外 , 還 常 會 問 到 的 是 到 站 時 間 :
What time do we get to Paris?
( 何 時 到 達 巴 黎 ? )或 者 在 列 車 運 行 時 問 :
How much longer is it till we get to Rome?
( 還 要 多 少 時 間 我 們 才 到 羅 馬 ? )Are we arriving in New York on time?
( 我 們 會 準 點 到 達 紐 約 嗎 ? )在 車 上 就 餐 可 以 找 餐 車 :
Is there a dining car on the train?
( 列 車 上 有 餐 車 麼 ? )並 問 :
When are they open?
( 餐 車 什 麼 時 間 開 放 ? )最基本的旅遊英語詞語及句型一、問路時...
East 東
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 兒
Front 前 方
Back 後 方
Side 側 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 後
First left/right 第 一 個 轉 左 / 右 的 路
二、請問如何前往 se me, How do I get to the ....... ? 請 問 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport? 請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場 ?
How do I get to the bus station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 公 車 站 ?
How do I get to the metro station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
( Metro 乃 歐 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the subway station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the underground station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
( underground 乃 英 國 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the train station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 火 車 站 ?
How do I get to the hotel XXX? 請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
How do I get to the police station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
How do I get to the post office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 郵 政 局 ?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 旅 遊 資 訊 局 ?
三、請問附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 ...?
Is there a baker near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 面 包 店 ?
Is there a bank near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 銀 行 ?
Is there a bar near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 酒 吧 ?
Is there a bus stop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 車 站 ?
Is there a cafe near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 咖 啡 店 ?
Is there a cake shop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 西 餅 店 ?
Is there a change bureau near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 找 換 店
Is there a chemist's near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 藥 劑 師 ?
Is there a department store near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 百 貨 公 司
Is there a disco near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 的 士 高 ?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 醫 院 ?
Is there a night club near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 夜 總 會 ?
Is there a post box near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 郵 政 局 ?
Is there a public toilet near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 共 廁 所 ?
Is there a restaurant near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?
Is there a telephone near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 電 話 ?
Is there a travel agent near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 旅 遊 社 ?
Is there a youth hostel near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 青 年 旅 館 ?
簡單會話學一些常用英語,會給你的旅遊帶來更多的樂趣。
謝謝!—— Thank you.
多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真爲你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home. 路示
Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好 Good Afternoon 午安How are you? 你好麼Do you speak English? 你講英語嗎?I can speak a little English. 我可以講一點英語 Please speak slowly. 請慢慢講Would you mind speak louder please? 請講大聲一些Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼鏡麼?I wear contact lenses. 我戴隱型眼鏡Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址麼?Do you have any medical problem? 你的健康有問題麼?Do you have any question? 你有什麼問題麼?You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通規則和標誌Please sign your name here. 請在這裏簽名Are you ready now? 你準備好了麼?Turn on the engine (car). 點火Let's go. 現在開始Right turn. 右轉Left turn. 左轉Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行First street right turn/left turn. 第一條街右轉/左轉Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通燈右轉/左轉Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右轉/左轉Stay in this lane. 保持在這條線路行駛Second street. 第二條街Turn on the headlights. 開車頭燈Turn on the wind shield wiper. 開雨刷Right of way. 優先權Stop the car here. 在這裏停車Pull over the curb. 靠路邊停車Slow down 慢駛Three point turn. 三點調頭Parallel parking. 平行泊車Up hill parking. 上坡泊車Down hill parking. 下坡泊車Back up. 後退Back into the driveway. 倒車進入車道Too close. 太接近Too slow. 太慢Too fast. 太快Speed up . 加速Give your signal. 打燈號Cancel your signal. 取消燈號Try again. 再試一次Watch for pedestrians. 注意行人Take it easy/relax please. 請不要緊張More gas. 加油Follow the car. 跟着前車Go back to the test centre. 回考試中心Entrance. 入口Exit 出口Intersection 十字路口Put on your seat belt. 放安全帶Parking brake . 手剎Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打開暖氣/冷氣Head in parking/drive in . 車頭進泊車Back in parking. 後退泊車Turn off the engine. 關閉引擎You failed. 你不合格Do you have any identification? 你有證件麼You passed. 你通過Try again. 下次再試
乘飛機boarding check  登機牌
plane ticket   飛機票
flight, flying  飛行
bumpy flight   不平穩的飛行
smooth flight  平穩的飛行
ramp       扶梯
altitude, height 高度
extra flight   加班
non-stop flight 連續飛行
circling     盤旋
forced landing  迫降
speed, velocity 速度
ceiling     上升限度
cruising speed  巡航速度
top speed    最高速度
first class   頭等艙
night service  夜航
airsick     暈機
to taxi along  滑行
landing     着陸
to face the wind 迎風
air route,air line         航線
climbing,to gain height      爬升
economy class,tourist class    經濟艙
connecting flight         銜接航班
direct flight, straight flight   直飛
to rock, to toss, to bump     顛簸
to lose height, to fly low     降低
to take off, take-off       起飛
to board a plane,get into a plane 上飛機
to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飛機 機場費    airport fee
國際機場   international airport
國內機場   domestic airport 
機場候機樓  airport terminal飛機票(指限定條件) endoresement/restrictions 
旅客姓名   name of passenger
旅行經停地點 good for passage between
起點城市   from
起飛日期   date
起飛時間   time
訂座情況   status
機票確認   ticket confirm
登機口    gate
前往城市   to 
承運人(公司) carrier
航班號    flight no.
座艙等級   class (fare basis)
機號     plane No.
機座號    seat No.
吸菸坐位   smoking seat
非吸菸席   non-smoking seat 機場指示機場費    airport fee
國際機場   international airport
國內機場   domestic airport 
機場候機樓  airport terminal
國際候機樓  international terminal
國際航班出港 international departure
國內航班出站 domestic departure
衛星樓    satellite
人口     in
出口     exit; out; way out
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
不需報關   nothing to declare
海關     customs
登機口    gate; departure gate
候機室    departure lounge
航班號    FLT No (flight number)
來自......  arriving from
預計時間   scheduled time (SCHED)
實際時間   actual time
已降落    landed
前往......  departure to 
起飛時間   departure time
延誤     delayed
登機     boarding
由此乘電梯前往登機 stairs and lifts to departures
迎賓處    greeting arriving
由此上樓   up; upstairs
由此下樓   down; downstairs
銀行     bank
貨幣兌換處  money exchange; currency exchange
訂旅館    hotel reservation
行李暫存箱  luggage locker
出站(出港、離開) departures
登機手續辦理 check-in
登機牌    boarding pass (card)
護照檢查處  passport control immigration
行李領取處  luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班旅客 international passengers
中轉     transfers
中轉旅客   transfer passengers
中轉處    transfer correspondence
過境     transit
報關物品   goods to declare
貴賓室    V. I. P. room
購票處    ticket office
付款處    cash (衣人注:我記得掛CASH牌子的地方是兌換錢幣的地方,存疑)
出租車    taxi
出租車乘車點 Taxipick-up point
大轎車乘車點 coachpick-up point
航空公司汽車服務處 airline coach service
租車處(旅客自己駕車) car hire
公共汽車   bus; coach service
公用電話   public phone; telephone
廁所     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
男廁     men's; gent's; gentlemen's
女廁     women's; lady's
餐廳     restaurant
酒吧     bar 
咖啡館    coffee shop; cafe
免稅店    duty-free shop 
郵局     post office
出售火車票  rail ticket
旅行安排   tour arrangement
行李牌    luggage tag

出入境


姓   family name
名   First (Given) Name
性別  sex
男   male
女   female
國籍  nationality
國籍  country of citizenship
護照號 passport No.
原住地 country of Origin   (Country where you live)
前往目的地國 destination country
登機城市   city where you boarded
簽證簽發地  city where visa was issued
簽發日期   date issue
前往國家的住址 address while in
街道及門牌號 number and street
城市及國家  city and state
出生日期   date of Birth (Birthdate)
年      year
月      month
日      day 
偕行人數   accompanying number
職業     occupation
專業技術人員 professionals & technical
行政管理人員 legislators &administrators
辦事員    clerk
商業人員   commerce (Business People)
服務人員   service
農民     farmer
工人     worker
其他     others
無業     jobless
簽名     signature
官方填寫   official use only


簽證
姓    surname
名    first (given) name
性別   sex
出生日期 birthdate
國籍   nationality
護照號  passport No.
編號   control No.
簽發地  Issue At
簽發日期 Issue Date (或On)
失效日期(或必須在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)
停留期爲......         for stays of
10天   ten days
8周   eight weeks
3個月  three months
6個月  six months
1年   one year
3年   three years
簽證種類 visa type(class)

住宿

出外旅遊時,旅館便是我們的家,詳細瞭解家中的每一項設備與使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨儘量向旅館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅遊成功與否,住宿的舒適感可是佔一席之地的。
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在臺北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代爲保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裏?
Where is the nearest subway station?
好不容易找到一家喜歡的旅館,不妨好好利用旅館內的服務。除了既有硬體設施外,也可視自己需要向旅館提出合理要求,使自己有段舒適的住宿時光。
何時需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
當然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8點。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
幾點?
What time?
明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啓。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
房間內沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.
熱水不夠熱。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。請給我帳單。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可樂。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帳?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快
I enjoy my stay.

雖然是出外旅行,從衣物清洗到頭髮整理,日常生活的清潔一樣也不會少。若想要好好享受度假時光,不再理會這些瑣事,不妨善加利用旅館的美容與洗衣服務,輕輕鬆鬆做個光鮮遊客。

我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.

這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
這件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遺失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
從早上9點開始到下午4點爲止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
旅館中有美容院(理髮廳)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
我想要預約今天下午5點。
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
你想要如何整理你的頭髮?
How would you like your hair?
請幫我剪頭髮和洗髮(修鬍鬚)。
Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.
請幫我洗頭和整理頭髮。
Shampoo and set, please.
請不要剪太短。
Please don't cut it too short.
後面(兩邊、頭頂)請再剪一些。
A little more off the back (sides/top).
我不需要抹髮油。
I don't need hair oil. 就餐
到異國品嚐美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概就很難品嚐餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當的詢問服務生,並表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。
是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。I'd like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

這附近是否有中國餐廳?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.

最近的意大利餐廳在那裏?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否讓我看看酒單?

May I see the wine list?

我可以點杯酒嗎?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐廳有那幾類酒?


What kind of wine do you have?


我想點當地出產的酒。


I'd like to have some local wine.


我想要喝法國紅酒。


I'd like to have Frence red wine.


是否可建議一些不錯的酒?


Could you recommend some good wine?


我可以點餐了嗎?


May I order,please?


餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?


What is the specialty of the house?


餐廳有今日特餐嗎?


Do you have today's special?


我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?


Can I have the same dish as that?


我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。


I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.


我正在節食中。


I'm on a diet.


我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。


I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).


餐廳是否有供應素食餐?


Do you have vegetarian dishs?


你的牛排要如何烹調?


How do you like your steak?


全熟(五分熟/全生)。


Well done (medium/rare),please.



兌換貨幣


Please tell me how much you want to change.
請告訴我你要換多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?


你要把多少匯款換成日圓?


What kind of currency do you want?


要哪種貨幣?


What's it you wish to change?


你有什麼要換的?


What kind of currency do you want to change?


要換哪種貨幣?


In what denominations?


要什麼面值的?


Please tell me what note you want.


請告訴我要什麼鈔票。


Will seven tens be all right?


7張10元的可以嗎?


Is it in traveler's cheques?


換旅行支票嗎?


I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.


我想知道如何付錢給你。


How would you like it?


你要什麼面額的?


Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?


請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?


Can you change me some money, please?


能否請你給我兌換一些錢?


Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.


這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。


Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.


請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。


Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?


勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。


I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.


我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美圓。


Could you change these French francs for me?


能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?


Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?


能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?


I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.


我想把全部匯款換成美圓。


I'd like some coins for this note.


我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。


I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.


我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。


Five twenties and ten singles, please.


請給我5張20元和10張一元的。


I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.


我要300美圓票面爲100美圓的支票。


I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.


我希望給我10張面額爲100美圓的旅行支票。 In fives, please.


請給我5元票面的。


Could you give me some small notes?


給我一些小票好嗎?


Useful Words and Phrases


currency, money 貨幣


money changing 兌換貨幣


an exchange form 兌換單


bank note 鈔票


note of large denomination 大票


note of small denomination 小票


small change 零錢


subsidiary money 輔幣


nickel piece 鎳幣


plastic currency notes 塑料鈔票


convertible money 可兌換(黃金)紙幣


What's the interest rate for the savings account?


儲蓄存款的利率是多少?


Do you pay interest on this account?


這種存款付給利息嗎?


Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.


請告訴我年利率是多少。


Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.


目前每年的利率是1%。


It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.


這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。


The account carries interest of 4%.


該存款有4%的利息。


The interest is added to your account every year.


每年的利息都加到你的存款中。


The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.


儲蓄存款的利率是4%。


It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.


(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六釐。


Useful Words and Phrases


interest rate 利率


simple interest 單利


compound interest 複利


legal interest 法定利息


prime rate 優待利率


payable interest 應付利息


lending rate 貸款利率


usury 高利貸


the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值儲蓄補貼率