當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 雙語閱讀:注意你的年齡

雙語閱讀:注意你的年齡

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.23W 次

以下是本站小編整理的哲理類雙語美文欣賞:注意你的年齡, 希望對你有所啓發。

雙語閱讀:注意你的年齡

Noticing your age-getting older

注意你的年齡——年紀越來越大

When do you feel like you are getting older?

你什麼時候感覺自己正在慢慢變老?

Is it when the songs you liked when you were young are now considered all this but good eastto the next generation?

是你年輕時喜歡的歌曲現在被下一代認爲老掉牙的時候嗎?

When I was younger, I rarely liked classic music or jazz.

當我年輕的時候,我一般不喜歡古典音樂和爵士樂。

Now I do. Does that mean that I'm getting older?

現在我卻鍾情於此。這是否意味着我正在變老?

Have you noticed that an actor or an actress that you've liked for a long time is getting a lot ofwrinkles or gray hair?

你是否注意到,你喜歡很長一段時間的男女演員正在有越來越多的皺紋和灰白的頭髮?

Do you notice your age when you are with others like at a reunion of some kind?

在某些場合的重逢中你與其他人在一起的時候你會注意到你的年齡?

Do you notice your age when you are looking in the mirror?

當你看着鏡子,你會注意到你的年齡嗎?

Does that scare you?

這是否嚇着你了?

Do you find that the kind of clothes you like are thought of the clothes for a mature person?

你發現你喜歡的衣服被別人認爲是成熟人們的專利嗎?

I respect people that age gracefully.

我尊敬優雅地老去的人們。

It seems like that many people fear getting older.

看來很多人都害怕變老。

They don't want the wrinkles to show.

他們不想讓皺紋示人。

I have to confess I have a few gray hairs.

我必須承認我有一些白髮。

Oh, NO! Even though the body may get old,

哦,不!儘管身體在變老,

I think people can be young at heart.

但我認爲人們可以保持年輕的心境。

My father fits right in when he plays with his grandkids.

我的父親就已經適應了和他的孫子們在一起玩耍。

It's not awkward at all.

這一點也不尷尬。

He comes up with the best games.

他總是打出最好的比賽。

He may not be able to jump on the bedlam as the kids do,

他可能無法像孩子們那樣瘋打瘋鬧,

but he can wrestle and dance and go for walks and play catch.

但是他可以摔跤、跳舞、散步和打球。

His mind is deep and his heart is warm.

他的心非常寬廣,而且他的心也是溫暖的。

I hope I age gracefully like dad.

我希望我優雅地像爸爸那樣老去。