當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯

1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

笑話在文體上即文學樣式上屬於小說,因爲它和小說“血緣”關係最近。笑話具有的娛樂功能是其首要功能。下面是本站小編帶來的1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯
  1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯篇一

強悍的老師

A school teacher friend of mine injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body.

我有一位作教師的朋友弄傷了他的背,因此上身不得不穿石膏罩。

On his first day of the term, still with the cast under his shirt, he was assigned to teach the most undisciplined class.

開學的第一天,他的身上還穿着石膏罩。他被分派教最不守紀律的班級。

Stepping confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window as wide as possible.

他很自信的步入亂哄哄的教室,把窗子儘可能大的打開。

Just then, a strong breeze made his tie flap.

就在這時,一陣強風把他的領帶吹得飄起來。

Trying to fix the tie , he took a blackboard eraser and hammered a large tack through his tie into his chest.

爲了固定領帶,他拿起黑板擦把一個大頭釘透過領帶砸入他的胸膛。那學期在他的課上,沒有不守紀律的。

  1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯篇二

Do Remember not to Smoke記得別吸菸

A much worried patient walked into doctor's office asking for help:

候診室裏坐着一位憂心忡忡的病人,當醫生傳喚他時,他滿面愁容地說:

"Doctor, I don't know what to do. I accidentally drank a bottle of gasoline yesterday!"

“醫生,怎麼辦?我昨天誤喝下一瓶汽油!”

"Oh,'t worry! All you have to remember is not to smoke in the next few days!"

醫生回答他說:“喔..沒關係啦!記得這幾天不要抽菸!”

  1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯篇三

A Smart Housewife精明的家庭主婦

A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stove which would only consume half of the coal she was burning.

一位精明的家庭主婦聽人說有一種爐子用起來可以比她現在用的爐子省一半的煤。

She was very excited, and said: "Thatll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"

她聽了大爲興奮,說:“那太好了!一個爐子可以省一半的煤,那麼如果我買兩個爐子的話,不就可以把煤全都省下來了嗎?”

  1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯篇四

Wedding Anniversary結婚週年紀念

A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50 wedding anniversary.

一對夫婦出去吃飯慶祝他們的五十週年結婚紀念。

On the way home, she notices tears in his eyes and asks if he's getting sentimental because they are celerating fifty wonderful years together.

在回家的路上,她注意到他的眼裏含着淚水,於是問他是否在感傷他們慶祝五十年在一起的美好時光。

He replies, " No, I was thinking about the time before we got married.

他回答說:“不,我在想我們結婚前的時光。

Your father threatened me with a short gun and said he would have thrown me in jail for fifty years if I didn't marry you."

你的爸爸用槍威脅我,說如果我不娶你,他會把我送進監獄蹲五十年。”

  1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯篇五

You Shoul Learn to Be more polite 你應該學禮貌點

One day, Bill and Tom went to a restaurant for dinner. As soon as the waiter took out two steaks, Bill quickly picked out the bigger steak for himself.

一天,比爾和湯姆去餐館吃飯。當服務員端上兩份牛排時,比爾迅速地爲自己拿了比較大的那塊。

Tom wasn't happy about that: "When are you going to learn to be polite?"

湯姆對此很不開心:“你什麼時候能學會禮貌?”

Bill: "If you had the chance to pick first, which one would you pick?"

比爾說:“如果讓你先拿,你會拿哪個?”

Tom: "The smaller piece, of course."

湯姆說:“當然是小的那個。”

Bill: "What are you whining about then? The smaller piece is what you want, right?"

比爾:“那你還抱怨什麼?小的那個不就是你想要的,不是嗎?”


看了“1分鐘英語小笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.一分鐘英語笑話帶翻譯

2.一分鐘英語小笑話大全

3.1分鐘英文小笑話精選

4.簡單英語小笑話一分鐘

5.高中英語一分鐘小笑話