當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 有關英語笑話帶翻譯3分鐘

有關英語笑話帶翻譯3分鐘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.77W 次

笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受衆,深受人們喜愛。本站小編整理了3分鐘英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

有關英語笑話帶翻譯3分鐘
  3分鐘英語笑話帶翻譯篇一

Smaller Fish

小魚

Two men were in a restaurant and order fish,

有兩名男子在餐廳點魚。

The waiter brought a dish with two fish,

服務生端來裝着兩條魚的盤子,

one larger than the other.

其中一條魚比另外一條來得大。

One of the men said to the other,"Please help yourself."

當中一位男子跟另外一位說:

The other one said"Ok,"

“別客氣,請自行取用呀。”

and helped himself to the larger fish.

另外一位男子說:“好”,

After a tense silence,

於是就幫自己挑了比較大條的魚 。

the first one said,"really,if you had offered me the first choice,i would have taken the smallerfish!"

就在一陣氣氛緊張的沉默之後,第一位男子就說:“真是的。如果你要我先選,我就會拿比較小條的魚。”

The other one replied,"What are you complaining for?you have it,don't you?"

另一位男子回答說:“那你在抱怨個什麼勁呀?你現在已經拿了呀,不是嗎?”

  3分鐘英語笑話帶翻譯篇二

A drunk

醉漢

A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

有一位警官把一個在車道上穿進穿出,迂迴蛇行的男子攔到路邊。

He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

他走到這名男子的車窗旁邊說:“先生,我要你對着這個酒精測試管吹一口氣。”

The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an I do that I'll have a really badasthma attack."

這名男子說:“對不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是個氣喘病患者呀。如果我吹的話,我就會真的患很嚴重的氣喘病。”

"Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

“ 好, 好。我要你到警察局進行血液檢驗。”

"I can't do that either.I am a I do that,I'll bleed to death."

“我也能抽血檢驗呀。我是個血友病患呀。如果我抽血檢驗,我就會流血過多而死呀。”

"Well ,then we need a urine sample."

“嗯,那我們就要你進行尿液檢驗吧。”

"I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a I do that I'll get really low bloodsugar."

“對不起呀 ,警官,我也不能驗尿呀。我也是一個糖尿病患者呀。如果我驗尿的話,我的血糖就真的會變得很低。”

"Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

“好吧,那我要你出來到這邊,走這條白線。”

"I can't do that,officer."

“警官,我辦不到呀。”

"Why not? "

“爲什麼辦不到?”

"Because I am too drunk to do that."

“因爲我喝得太醉了,所以不能那麼做呀。”

  3分鐘英語笑話帶翻譯篇三

Apprehending Criminals

逮捕罪犯

The Los Angeles Police Department,the FBI,and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are thebest at apprehending criminals.

洛杉磯警察局、聯邦調查局和中央情報局,都想要證明他們最會逮捕罪犯。

The President decides to give them a test.

於是總統決定要考考他們。

He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

他把一隻兔子放進森林,而他們每一個人都必須去抓它。

The CIA goes in.

中央情報局的人進去了。

They place animal informants throughout the forest.

他們在整個森林裏放置了動物通報器。

They question all plant and mineral witnesses.

他們質問所有的 植物和礦物證人。

After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

就在三個月的密集調查之後,他們得到的結論就是兔子不存在。

The FBI goes r two weeks with no leads they burn the forest ,

聯邦調查局韻人進去了。就在兩個星期都沒有線索之後,

killing everything in it,including the rabbit,and they make no apologies.

他們放火把森林燒了,殺光了裏面的一切,包括這隻,兔子在內 ,而且他們並沒有表現出歉意。

The LAPD goes come out two hours later with a baddly beaten bear.

洛杉礬警察局的人進去了。兩個小時之後,他們帶着一隻慘遭嚴重毆打的熊出來。

The bear is yelling;"Ok!I am a rabbit!I'm a rabbit!"

這隻熊大聲地喊着說:“好啦!好啦!我是兔子啦!我是兔子啦!”


看了“3分鐘英語笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語短篇笑話兩到三分鐘帶翻譯

2.英語笑話帶翻譯3分鐘

3.英語笑話帶翻譯3分鐘

4.爆笑三分鐘英語笑話精選

5.高中英語三分鐘笑話