當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語關於工作的日常口語

商務英語關於工作的日常口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55K 次

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

商務英語關於工作的日常口語

商務英語口語:電子商務的魅力

網絡零售的魅力在於,與其他銷售渠道相比,它沒有什麼市場阻力。可以獲得低成本、大市場的優勢。

The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.

人們從網上購物是不是比從市場上購物更便宜呢?

Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?

是的。效率高對公司來說就意味成本低。低成本使人們最終能買到價格低廉的汽車、傢俱和世界上其他消費品。

Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.

如果國際互聯網能提供企業好的價格,企業就能提供給消費者好的價格。

If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.

是這樣的。

That’s true.

網上交易多嗎?

Are there many online transactions?

很多。據報道去年消費者在國際互聯網上購買了價值幾十億美元的商品。

Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.

電子商務前途很光-,明,是吧?

E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?

是的。甚至農民也開始在網上做生意。從種,子、化肥到整羣的牛,什麼東西都可以從網.上買賣。

Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.

在日益走向全球化、並且競爭愈來愈激,烈的經濟環境中,一定會有越來越多的企業從事電子商務。

In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.

商務英語口:請假

約翰剛打電話來請病假。

John just called in sick.

這真是少有的事兒。在我的記憶中,他從來沒有請過病假。

It rarely happens.

是啊,他只請過一次3天的事假,還是因爲他妻子生

In my memory he has never asked for sick leave,

* In my memory he has never asked for medical leave.

要是我們公司有彈性工作制就好了。

He only asked for three day personal leave for his personal leave

要是能選擇工作地點不就更好了。

If only our company prescribed flex-time!

那我就可以遠程辦公了。

Would it be even better if alternative workplace is provided?

My entire job could be done by telecommuting.

 商務英語口:加班

晚上一起吃飯好嗎?

Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

抱歉,我今晚得加班

Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.

你真有事業心!

You arc really career- career-minded

你真是個工作狂!

You arc really a workaholic!

老闆許諾付我加班費!

My boss promised to pay me overtime]

老闆許諾付我雙倍工資!

My boss promised to pay me double time!

老闆許諾付我一倍半工資

My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !

經批准後的加班都會有一倍半的工資,可以以現金形式或假期形式兌現。

Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.

那約翰呢?他可是個平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!

What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.

他現在也喜歡在假日時工作,因爲這時.的工資算一倍半。

Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.