當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第71期:設定會議日程(1)

職場英文口語 第71期:設定會議日程(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

Hello, welcome back to Tip Top Trading.

職場英文口語 第71期:設定會議日程(1)
你們好,歡迎回到Tip Top Trading。

An office meeting has been scheduled, but Paul is running late.

辦公室會議要按計劃開始了,但是保羅遲到了。

He's asked Anna to take charge and start the meeting without him.

他讓安娜主持會議,並且在他沒到場時開始。

Here you go Anna, it's a print-out of the agenda for the meeting.

給你,安娜,這是會議日程打印版。

Thank you. Oh dear, I'm not sure if I know the right words to start meetings.

謝謝。上帝,我不確定是否知道開始會議的正確用詞。

Well, you can say something like: Thank you for coming.

你可以像這麼說:謝謝你們的到場。

There are five items on the agenda today.

今天的工作事項中有五件事要做。

Items? It's a fancy way of saying 'things'.

Items(事情)? 這是表達“事情”的另一種高級說法。

Then you list them: Firstly, secondly, after that, and then, finally...

然後你例舉出它們:首先,其次,之後,然後,最後……

Yes, that's easy.

是的,這樣很簡單。

At the end there is often something called: Any other business.

最後經常會說:還有其他事情嗎?

Any other business?

還有其他事情嗎?

That's anything else that wasn't listed on the agenda, but that people want to talk about.

這是指不在日程上,但是有人想要討論的其他事。

I expect Tom will want to talk about how great he is and Denise will want to talk about her new hairdresser or something.

我想湯姆會說他自己有多麼出色,丹尼斯會想說她的新理髮師之類的。

Then when it's time for the meeting to end, you can say: Let's wrap up. It means 'Let's finish'.

然後當會議要結束時,你可以說:Let's wrap up 意思是讓我們散會吧。

To wrap up. OK, I'll do my best. Ooh, it's time, everyone is gathering.

會議結束。好,我會盡力。時間到了,大家都來了。

Thank you… thank you for coming.

謝謝,感謝到場。

Paul will be here soon, but he asked me to start the meeting.

羅馬上就到了,但他讓我先開始會議。