當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第110期:協商價格(1)

職場英文口語 第110期:協商價格(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.66K 次

Yes, we have plenty in stock.

職場英文口語 第110期:協商價格(1)
是的,我們有很多存貨。

They're £4 per unit… They are good quality ones…

每套4英鎊,質量很好。

The company in France that Anna called earlier has called her back.

安娜之前致電的法國公司給她回電話了。

Let's hope they're making an order.

希望他們下訂單了。

…laser technology isn't cheap… hmm, I see… Well, thanks for calling back. Bye.

激光技術不便宜,我懂了,謝謝回電,再見。

Everything OK Anna?

一切都好嗎,安娜?

Not really. One of the companies I cold called has rung back…

不太好,我之前打調查電話的一個公司回電了。

Good, good…

很好很好。

…but they don't want to place an order.

但是他們不想下訂單。

They say we're too expensive.

他們說我們太貴了。

So you let them go? Didn't you negotiate with them?

所以你放他們走了?你和他們協商了嗎?

Oh, was I meant to? I wasn't sure what to say.

我該這麼做嗎?我不確定說什麼。

Having trouble Anna?

安娜,你遇到困難了嗎?

Don't worry, I'm sure that I can help.

別擔心,我肯定可以幫你。

Negotiating is my thing!

協商我最拿手。

"Negotiating is my thing"! What is he like?

“協商我最拿手”!他以爲自己是誰?

Mind you, he has won a Pear Salesman of the Year award so he must be doing something right.

注意,他曾獲得過年度最佳梨子銷售員,他肯定有點本事。

Are you sure Tom?

你肯定嗎,湯姆?

Don't you want to negotiate your own deals?

你不要協商一下你自己的訂單嗎?

I owe you one Anna after you saved my bacon with Mr Socrates the other night.

安娜,我欠你的。和蘇格拉底先生的那晚,你救了我。

And besides you and me…

而且,你和我……

Come on you two. Get a move on.

拜託你倆,趕快工作。

Europe is waiting for us! Custard cream anyone?

歐洲市場正等着我們呢!來點蛋奶餅乾嗎?