當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:情感表達

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:情感表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.96W 次

A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:情感表達
A:我實在不能忍受那個愚蠢的傢伙了,真是不可思議。

B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

B:噢,親愛的,別放心上。原諒像他那樣的新手吧!

A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

A:他做事總是沒腦子,快把我逼瘋了。

B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

B:我建議你和他談談,也教教他怎麼處理那些問題。

A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.

A:我告訴過他怎麼做很多次了,但是他總是不昕我的。

B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.

B:或許你應該和他以朋友的身份談談,而不是以上司的身份。

A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

A:噢,我總是和下屬很難相處。

B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

B:把他們當成你的好朋友,和他們說話就像咱倆這樣。還要保證不發脾氣。

A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改變改變形象了。

B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他們和他們的想法就好了。

A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.

A:但是他們有時候交上來一些沒用的提議,非常沒有價值

B: Oh , no one is perfect.

B:沒人是完美的。

A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

A:對啊,這麼一想我應該對他們客氣點。

B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

B:上帝眼裏每個人都是平等的。我們在團隊裏應該是平等的。

A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

A:非常感謝,你說話總是很得體。

B: Thanks for saying that.

B:謝謝你這樣說。