當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第118天:怎樣通知已訂購

商務口語天天說 第118天:怎樣通知已訂購

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

星級典句:

商務口語天天說 第118天:怎樣通知已訂購

第一句:Since you are so eager to secure an order from us, now we can place an order with you.
鑑於貴方熱切地希望和我方確認訂單,我方決定向貴方訂貨

A: Hello. This is Mary Austin.
您好,我是瑪麗·奧斯汀。
B: Hello. This is Lin Li. Ms. Austin, what's your idea of the offer we sent to you last Friday?
您好,我是林麗。奧斯汀女士,您對我方上週五的報盤有何看法?
A: Since you are so eager to secure an order from us, now we can place an order with you.
鑑於貴方熱切地希望和我方確認訂單,我方決定向貴方訂貨。
B: That's nice.
太好了。

第二句:Please hurry on the execution of the order.
請儘快處理這筆訂單。

A: We will send you the order very soon.
我方很快就會將訂單發給貴方。
B: OK.
好的。
A: Please hurry on the execution of the order.
請儘快處理這筆訂單。
B: Yes, we will.
好的,我們會的。

其他表達法:

We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我們現在確認你方的500套牀單和枕套的訂單。

We are glad to palce the order.
我們很高興和貴方訂貨。

告知賣方買方的訂購決定是一種很禮貌的做法,並可強調買方的特殊條件。