當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯

人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.81W 次

在學習英語課文中遇到一些看不懂的單詞或句子很影響對整篇課文的理解,下面本站小編爲同學們帶來人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯,歡迎大家學習!

人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's try

Mike and Wu Yifan are talking about the en and arde.

邁克和吳一凡正在談論週末。聽一聽,圈一圈。

do Wu Yifan and Mike want to do first?

1.吳一凡和邁克首先想要做什麼?

hiking. A.去徒步旅行。

shopping. B.去購物。

are they going to buy?

2.他們將要買什麼?

ng clothes and shoes. A.徒步旅行的衣服示口鞋。

zines. B.雜誌。

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:let's talk

Mike:Those shoes in the window are nice! Let's have a look.

邁克:櫥窗裏的那些鞋很漂亮!讓我們看一看。

Wu Yifan:What size are your shoes,Mike?

吳一凡:邁克,你穿多大號的鞋?

Mike:Size 7.

邁克:7號。

Wu Yifan:Size 7? That's so small.

吳一凡:7號?那真小。

Mike:In China I wear size 38 shose.

邁克:在中國我穿38號的鞋。

Wu Yifan:Oh! Your feet are bigger than I mine. Myshoes are size 37.

吳一凡:哦!你的腳比我的大。我穿37號的鞋。

Mike:Really?You look taller than me.

邁克:真的嗎?你看起來比我高。

Wu Yifan:But I think you are heavy are you?

吳一凡:但是我認爲你更重。你體重多少?

Mike:I'm 48 kilograms.

邁克:我體重48千克。

Wu Yifan:Yes,you're heavier. I'm 46 kilograms.

吳一凡:是的,你更重。我體重46千克。

What size are Wu Yifan's shoes?

吳一凡穿多大號的鞋?

How heavy is Wu Yifan?

吳一凡體重多少?

How heavy are you?

你體重多少?

Who is heavier than you?

誰比你重?

What size are your shoes?

你穿多大號的鞋?

Whose shoes are bigger?

誰的鞋更大?

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's learn

John:How heavy are you,Jim?

約翰:你體重多少,吉姆?

Jim:I'm 52 kilograms.

吉姆:我體重52千克。

John:You're heavier than me.

約翰:你比我重。

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Match and say

Mike's fish is__than__.

邁克的魚比__ __。

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Read and write

Spring is coming!The sky is clearer and the sun is you think of any other changes? Look and tick.

春天要來了!天空更晴朗,陽光更明媚。你能想出一些其他的變化嗎?看一看並打鉤。

Wu Yifan and his family are going on a trip to the Yifan has a story to tell Robin.

吳一凡和他的家人將要去鄉村旅行。吳一凡有一個故事要講給羅賓。

____ (Title)____(題目)

Little Duck is watching the sun go is getting lower and lower,but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

小鴨子正在看太陽落下。它正變得越來越低,但是他的影子正變得越來越長。

“Why is that?”Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree.“You are older and ,smarter than me-why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?”Old Tree says,“That's easy,Little Duck. The sun goes down every day,and we grow older every shadow grows Ionger because you are growing are becoming a big beautiful bird!”

“那是爲什麼?”小鴨子問他的朋友老樹。“你比我年長並且比我聰明。告訴我——爲什麼當太陽變得更低的時候,我的影子更長?”老樹說:“那很簡單,小鴨子。太陽每天落下,而且我們每天成長。你的影子變得更長是因爲你正在長得更高。你將要變成一隻美麗的大鳥!”

Can you answer Little Duck's n?

你能回答小鴨子的問題嗎,羅賓?

se a title for the story.

1.爲這個故事選擇一個題目。

le Duck's shadow A.小鴨子的影子

Tree's shadow B.老樹的影子

is younger? 2.誰更年輕?

tree. A.樹。

duck. B.鴨子。

is the duck's shadow shorter?

3.什麼時候鴨子的影子更短?

the morning. A.在早上。

the afternoon. B.在下午。

Little Duck:Old Tree,the sun gets__,but my shadow gets ____?

小鴨子:老樹,太陽變得____,但是我的影子變得____。爲什麼?

Old Tree:That's shadow gets longer because you are getting____and growing____ every day.

老樹:那很簡單。你的影子變得更長因爲你每天都在變得____和長得____。

Little Duck:So what will happen to me?

小鴨子:那麼我將發生什麼情況?

Old Tree:Well,...

老樹:嗯,……

you agree with Old Tree? Why?

1.你同意老樹(的看法)嗎?爲什麼?

you answer Little Duck's question? What's your answer?

2.你能回答小鴨子的問題嗎?你的答案是什麼?

se circle the words with"-er" talk about the changes in your friends.

3.請圈出含有“-er”的單詞。然後談論你的朋友們的變化。

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's check

Listen and tick.

聽一聽並打鉤。

Listen again and write the answers to the questions.

再聽一遍,寫下問題的答案。

is older.

1.約翰更年長。

  人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's wrap it up

Read and write. 讀一讀,寫一寫。

tall-taller

高的——更高的

thin-thinner

瘦的——更瘦的

heavy-heavier

重的——更重的

long長的

strong強壯的

big大的

sad悲傷的

hot熱的

angry生氣的

sunny晴朗的

funny有趣

happy 快樂的

windy多風的

人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯