當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 初中英語 > 譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯

譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

英語的學習需要翻譯輔助,譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3的部分課文翻譯有哪些呢?接下來是本站小編爲大家帶來的關於譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯,希望會給大家帶來幫助。

譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯
  譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯:Sentences部分翻譯

A

Using object clauses or objects+object complements

運用賓語從句或者賓語十賓語補足語

Sometimes we use objects+object complements to

有時我們用賓語十賓語補足語來代

replace object clauses.

替賓語從句。

He saw that the robot was making breakfast.

他看見機器人正在做早餐。

- He saw the robot making breakfast.

他看見機器人正在做早餐。

He found that his flat was in a complete mess.

他發現他的公寓亂作一團。

- He found his flat in a complete mess.

他發現他的公寓亂作一團。

He thinks that it is too much trouble to own a robot.

他認爲擁有一個機器人麻煩太多。

- He thinks it too much trouble to own a robot.

他認爲擁有一個機器人麻煩太多。

Talking about the robot

談論機器人

Before the robot went wrong,Mr Jiang was talking on the phone with his mother about an object clause to rewrite each of his sentences.

在機器人出問題之前,江先生正和他母親在電話中談論它。用賓語從句來改寫每個句子,

1. Every day,I notice the robot busy with all kinds of housework.

每天,我看到機器人忙於各種各樣的家務

2. When I get up,I find my breakfast ready.

當我起牀時,我發現早餐準備好了。

3. When I come back from work,I fjp.d my flat as good as new.

當我下班回來時,我發現我的公寓和新的一樣好。

4. I consider the robot a great help in my daily life.

我認爲機器人在我的日常生活中是一個很好的幫手。

5. I feel it comfortable to Live with a robot.

我覺得和機器人一起生活很愜意。

  譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯:Using object clauses or question words+toinfIutives部分翻譯

Sometimes we use question words+to-infinitives to replace object clauses. 有時我們用疑問詞十動詞不定式來代替賓語從句。

The robot no longer knew when it should cook breakfast.

機器人不再知道它什麼時候應該做早餐。

一The robot no longer knew when to cook breakfast.

機器人不再知道什麼時候做早餐。

Mr Jiang did not know what he should do with the robot.

江先生不知道他應該怎麼處理機器人。

一Mr Jiang did not know what to do with the robot.

江先生不知道怎麼處理機器人。

Helping Mr Jiang look after his mother

幫助江先生照顧他母親

Mr Jiang wrote a letter to his mother before going on a business trip. Use a question word+to-infinitive to replace each object clause. Write them above the clauses.

出差前,江先生給他母親寫了一封信。運用疑問詞十動詞不定式來代替每個賓語從句。在從句的上方寫下它們。

Dear Mum,

親愛的媽媽:

I am going on a business trip to Shenzhen tomorrow.I have asked my robot to look after you while I am away.

明天我要去深圳出差。我不在時,我已經要求我的機器人照顧你。

You have a serious heart problem and have to take medicine every day. However,you have a poor memory and often forget when you should take your robot will remind you to take them at the right you want to go out,my robot will help you find your coat you are always unsure where you could find your robot will go to the supermarket to buy some fruit and vegetables for you,asu you often cannot decide which you should choose at the often feel lonely because you do not know who you can talk to,and my robot will try to do something to make you happy.

你有嚴重的心臟痛,每天必須吃藥。然而,你記憶力很差,經常忘記你應該什麼時候服用藥片。我的機器人會提醒你在恰當的時間服用藥片。如果你想出去,我的機器人會幫你找到外套——你總是不確定在哪裏能找到衣服。我的機器人會去超市給你買些水果和蔬菜,因爲休在超市裏經常不能決定應該選哪些(東西)。你經常感到孤獨因爲你

不知道能和誰聊天,我的機器人會 盡力做一些讓你高興的事。

Take care and l will see you soon!

保重並且我很快會見到你!

Yours,

你的,

Jiang Shan

江山

  譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯:Using adverbial clauses or to-infiIutives 部分翻譯

Using adverbial clauses or to-infiIutives

運用狀語從句或者動詞不定式

We can also use to-infinitives to replace some adverbial clauses expressing results or purposes. Mr Jiang is always so busy that he does not have any time for hobbies.

我們也可以用動詞不定式來代替一些表達結果或目的的狀語從句。江先生總是那麼忙烈致他沒有時間培養業餘愛好。

一Mr Jiang is always too busy to have any time for hobbies.

江先生總是太忙,沒有時間培養業餘愛好。

The robot is so smart that it can do a lot of things for Mr Jiang.

那個機器人那麼聰明以致它能爲江先生做很多事。

一The robot is smart enough to do a Iot of things for Mr Jiang.

那個機器人足夠聰明能爲江先生做很多事。

Mr Jiang plans to buy a robot so that he can have more free time.

江先生計劃買一個機器人,這樣他就能有更多的空閒時間。

一Mr Jiang plans to buy a robot in order to have more free time.

爲了有更多的空閒時間,江先生計劃買一個機器人。

The robot was great!

那個機器人很棒!

Mr Jiang's mother was very pleased with the robot. She is telling Mr Jiang on the phone about her life with the ite her sentences with toinfinitives。

江先生的母親對那個機器人很滿意。她正在通過電話告訴江先生有關她和機器人的生活。用動詞不定式改寫她的句子。

1.I was so forgetf u11,fa'getf111 that I didn't lock the door last night.I was too forgetful______.

我那麼健忘以致昨天晚上我沒有鎖門。我太健忘了昨天晚上沒有鎖門。

2. The robot was so careful that it reminded me of this.

那個機器人那麼細心以致它讓我想起了這件事。

The robot was careful enough______.

那個機器人足夠細心讓我想起了這件事。

3.I was so weak that I couldn't go up and down the stairs often.

我那麼虛弱以致我經常不能上下樓梯。

I was too weak______.

我太虛弱經常不能上下樓梯。

4. The robot was so kind that it bought me everything I needed.

那個機器人那麼好心以致它給我買了我需要的一切東西。

The robot was kind enough______.

那個機器人足夠好心給我買了我需要的一切東西。

5. Sometimes I took a walk with it so that I could have a better sleep.

育時我帶它去散步這樣我就能有更好的睡眠

SometimesI took a walk withit in order______.

有時爲了有更好的睡眠我帶它去散步。


看過譯林版九年級下冊英語Unit3部分課文翻譯的還看了:

1.譯林版九年級上冊英語Unit1第6頁部分課文翻譯

2.六年級下冊英語unit3課文翻譯

3.人教版九年級上冊英語Unit1 SectionB部分課文翻譯

4.人教版九年級下冊英語Unit12 SectionB課文翻譯