當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 動畫《獅子王》中的經典英文臺詞

動畫《獅子王》中的經典英文臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.94W 次

動畫版《獅子王》是很多人難忘的青春和童年回憶,經典的東西曆久彌新,讓人忍不住多看幾遍。英語學習的時候大家也可以多看看英文原版的影視劇和動畫片,幫助大家找到預感。今天就讓我們一起回顧下獅子王英語臺詞吧。

動畫《獅子王》中的經典英文臺詞

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候纔會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認爲你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土。我不爲她而戰鬥,誰爲呢?

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我爲何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

Life’s not fair, is it?

命運真不公平。

You see, I...Well, I shall never be king.

我呢,永遠成爲不了國王了。

And you shall never see the light of another day.

而你,也永遠見不到明天了。

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

陽光所及的地方都是我們的國土,國王的統治就像太陽一樣,有升有落。有一天,我會隨太陽一同落下。日出時,你會一同升起,成爲新的國王。

"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.

“哈庫那馬塔塔”……就是沒有煩惱的意思。

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境才能成就強者。

There’s no mountain too great.

沒有征服不了的高山。

文中的獅子王英語臺詞,大家可以在平時學習的時候多看看,說不定對你的學習有幫助呢。