當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part32:Intention意圖

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part32:Intention意圖

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.16K 次

32 Intention
32 打算
Asking About Intention
詢問打算
What do you mean to do?
你打算怎麼辦?
A:I can't stand her any longer.
A:我再也無法忍受她了.
B:What do you mean to do?
B:你打算怎麼辦?
A:I hope she'll leave at once.
A:我希望她馬上離開.
Do you mean to...?
你想...嗎?
A:I want to change my plan.
A:我想改變計劃.
B:Do you mean to quit this project?
B:想放棄這個項目嗎?
A:Yes,and I want to make full preparations for more important one.
A:是的.我想爲一個更重要的項目做充分準備.
Are you going to...
你打算...嗎?
A:Are you going to tell him?
A:你打算告訴他嗎?
B:Yes,of course.
B:當然.
A:The secret will not be a secret any more then.
A:那麼祕密就不再是什麼祕密了.
What will you be doing?
你要做什麼?
A:What will you be doing tomorrow?
A:明天你想幹什麼?
B:I've no idea.
B:不知道.
A:Why not go shopping with me?B:Ok.
A:和我一起去買東西吧?B:行.
Have you decided to...?
你已經決定...?
A:Have you decided to take that job?
A:你決定幹那工作了嗎?
B:Not yet.I'd like to hear your opinion.
B:還沒有.我想聽聽你的意見.
A:Why not go to the joint venture?The salary is much higher.
A:爲什麼不去那家合資公司,那兒的工資要高許多.
B:Personally,I want to be a college I really need the money
B:我個人想當個大學老師,但是我確需要錢.
What're you doing...?
...你做什麼?
A:What're you doing at the weekend?
A:你周未乾什麼?
B:Nothing particular.
B:沒什麼特別的.
A:How about going boating with us?
A:一起去划船怎麼樣?
B:That'd be nice,but...B:Come on,it would be nice and interesting
B:那倒是挺好,不過......A:得了,別猶豫.會很有意思的
What's your intention?
你做何打算?
A:Travelling is boring,I think.
A:我認爲旅行很沒勁.
B:What's your intention
B:你有什麼打算?
A:Stay at home.
A:呆在家裏.
B:What a lazy girl!
B:你這個女孩兒可真懶!
Do you have any intention of...?
你有...的打算?
A:Do you have any intention fo going to Paris to learn painting?
A:你有去巴黎學畫的打算嗎?
B:Yes,it's my dream.
B:是的,這是我們夢想.
A:I'm glad to tell you it's coming true now.
A:很高興地告訴你,你的夢想就要實現了.
B:I can't believe it
B:我真不敢相信!
Stating One's Intention
說明打算
I mean you to go.
我想讓你去.
A:There's a chance to go to Hong Kong.
A:有個去香港的機會.
B:Yes?Who will be the lucky bird?
B:真的?誰會有這個運氣呢?
A:I mean you to go.
A:我想讓你去.
B:I simply can't believe my ears!
B:我簡直不相信自己的耳朵!
I expect I'll ...
我希望我......
A:Who Am I is a hot film.
A:《我是誰》這部電影很轟動。
B:I expect I'll see the film tomorrow.
B:我希望明天能看上這部電影。
A:What about today?I've got two tickets.
A:今天怎麼樣?我買了兩張今天的票。
B:Really?You're very kind.
B:真的?你真好。
I'm thinking of...
我打算...
A:Excuse me,I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.
A:打攪一下,我打算買塊紅地毯.
B:Sorry,the red ones have sold about a brown one?
B:對不起,紅的都賣光了.棕色的怎麼樣?
A:No,I don't like that color.
A:不,我不喜歡那種顏色.
I've decided not to......
我已決定不...
A:May I know your decision?
A:把你的決定告訴我好嗎?
B:Yes,I've decided not to go abroad.
B:可以,我決定不出國了.
A:Why?That's a chance many people are dreaming of.
A:什麼?那可是很多人夢寐以求的機會.
B:I'm badly needed in the project,you know.
B:你知道那項目非常需要我.
I'm planning to...
我打算去......
A:I'm planning to go for a swim.
A:我打算去游泳.
B:As far as I know, you don't like swimming.
B:據我所知你不喜歡游泳.
A:No,I don' the doctor says I can lose weight that way.
A:不錯,可是大夫說那樣可以減肥.
B:That's not bad news for me.
B:這對我來說是個好消息,
We can go together then.
我們可以一起去了
I plan to...
我計劃...
A:I plan to go abroad.
A:我計劃出國.
B:Look before you 's not easy to live in a strange country
B:要三思而後行.在異國他鄉生活可不容易.
A:I I want to see more while I'm young.
A:我知道,可是趁年輕我想多看看.
B:I agree.
B:我同意你的觀點.
I have no intention of ...
我不想...
A:I have no intention of refusing to help you.
A:我的確想幫助你.
B:But you don't seem very enthusiastic.
B:可是好像你不很熱心.
A:Sorry,I'm just too tired.
A:對不起,我只是太累了.
I intend to...
我打算...
A:I intend to have a part-time job.
A:我打算做份兼職工作.
B:What makes you think so?
B:你爲什麼這麼想呢?
A:I thinke it may help to learn more about the society.
A:我認爲這有助於瞭解社會.
Your intention is to...
你是想......
A:Don't you feel it's suffocating here?
A:你不感到讓人透不過氣來嗎?
B:Your intention is to quit the job,isn't it?
B:你是想辭職吧?
A:I'm terribly sorry to say"yes",you know.
A:很遺憾地告訴您"是的".
I proposed to ...
我想...
A:I proposed to start out at once.
A:我想立刻動身.
B:Why don't you wait for a few more days?
B:幹嘛不再待幾天?
A:It is very urgent.
A:事情非常緊急.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part32:Intention意圖