當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part37:Optimism樂觀

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part37:Optimism樂觀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

37 Optimism
37 樂 觀
I don't see fail.
我看不出...怎麼會不行
A:The machine won't 't there anything wrong with it?
A:機器不轉動,難道出什麼問題了?
B:I don't see how the machine can fail.
B:我看不出這臺機器怎麼會出毛病.
A:Neither do I .
A:我也看不出來了.
B:Maybe the power is cut off,
B:也許是電源斷了.
't go wrong.
...不可能出毛病.
A:What did you say?
A:你說什麼?
B:I said we failed.
B:我說我們失敗了.
A:I don't believe scheme can't go wrong.
A:我不信.這個方案不可能出毛病.
sure to ...
肯定會...
A:Did you watch the match?
A:你看球賽了嗎?
B:There's no need.I know the visiting team is sure to win.
B:沒必要,我知道客隊一定會贏.
A:Good team disappoints all the fans.
A:說得對,我們隊讓所有球迷失望.
B:So I said it's wise not to be a fan.
B:所以我說不作球迷是明智之舉
certain to ...
...一定會...
A:A weekend at the seaside is certain to be enjoyable.
A:在海濱度週末一定很有意思.
B:I can't agree with you more.
B:你說的太對了!
A:Do you like the feeling of walking on the sandy beach?
A:你喜歡沙灘漫步的感覺嗎?
B:That's really nice.
B:那可真是太好了!
I have no doubt of ...
我肯定...
A:I have no doubt of his success.
A:我肯定他會成功的.
B:Why are you so confident?
B:你怎麼這麼肯定?
A:Because he's very dilligent and intelligent.
A:因爲他既勤奮又聰明.
I think you're going to ...
我想你會...的.
A:How much is this make of VCD?B:1500 yuan.
A:這種VCD多少錢?B:1500元.
A:Does it work well?
A:好用嗎?
B:I think you're going to love it .
B:我想你會喜歡的.
I'm sure we'll...
我敢肯定我們會...
A:How do you predict the result of the match?
A:你想比賽結果會怎麼樣?
B:I'm sure we'll win it.
B:我敢肯定我們會贏.
A:Wish you good luck!B:Thank you.
A:祝你們好運!B:謝謝.
be wonderful,I'm sure.
我敢肯定...會非常出色.
A:When are we going to have the show?
A:演出什麼時候開始?
B:In a week or so.
B:大約一週後.
A:Will you go and watch it?
A:你去看嗎?
B: show will be wonderful,I'm sure.
B:當然.我相信這場演出將非常出色.
You'll soon...
你很快就會...的.
A:I'm so worried.I always make unworthy mistakes.
A:我擔心極了.我總是犯些不該犯的錯誤.
B:Take it 'll soon get over your carelessness.
B:別擔心.你很快就會改掉粗心大意的毛病.
A:How I wish what you said came true!
A:我多麼希望你的話能應驗.
bound to be successful.
...一定會成功.
A:I'm not sure whether the result will deserve my effort.
A:不知道我的努力值不值得.
B:Your work is bound to be successful.
B:你一定會成功.
A:Thank you for your encouraging words.
A:謝謝你的鼓勵.
You're bound to...
你一定會...
A:I'll spend my summer vacation in the mountains.
A:我要在山裏度暑假.
B:How wonderful!A:Come along,will you?
B:多好啊!A:你來嗎?
B:I'd like to,but not this time.I think you're bound to have a marvelous time
B:謝謝,這次不行.我想你一定會過得非常愉快的.
You're going to be...
你會...的.
A:What do you want to become in future?
A:你將來想成爲什麼樣的人?
B:I don't want to daydream now.I believe my hard work will bring me everything
B:我不想現在空想,但是我相信只要努力工作,什麼都會有的.
A:You're going to be somebody.
A:你會成爲一個人物.
I am confident(that)...
我相信...
A:What did the wether person say?
A:天氣預報員說什麼了?
B:She said the nice weather will last for another week.
B:她說晴天還能持續一週.
A:So I'm confident we can finish the work according to the schedule
A:那麼我相信我們的工作會如期完成.
B:I wish you were right.I hate rain at this time.
B:但願如此,這個時候我厭煩雨天.
I'm very optimistic about...
對...我非常樂觀.
A:I'm very optimistic about the economic situation.
A:我對經濟形勢非常樂觀.
B:Our new premier will keep it stable at least .
B:我們的新總理至少會使它保持穩定.
A:And steady economic growth shouldn't be excluded.
A:也不排除穩步的增長.
I am very optimistic (that)...
...我很樂觀.
A:How's your company going?
A:你們公司的情況怎麼樣?
B:Not bad,but at the beginning fo the year it didn't run so well.
B:不錯.但年初不太好.
A:What about its future?
A:將來會怎麼樣?
B:I am very optimistic things will take a good turn
B:我很樂觀,情況將好轉.
I anticipate success in...
我預料...會成功.
A:When will another population explosion take place?
A:再一次人口爆炸什麼時候出現?
B:There won't be another one.
B:再不會有了.
A:How do you get the idea?
A:你怎麼會這麼想呢?
B:I anticipate success in our population control.
B:我預料我們控制人口會取得成功.
I feel quite sure(that)...
非常肯定地說...
A:Our products have entered the world market!
A:我們的產品打入國際市場了!
B:How wonderful!I feel quite sure our company will develop faster than ever
B:太好了!我認爲公司的發展速度定會比以往任何時候都要快.
A:You're more we export,the more we 's for sure.
A:你說得對.我們出口越多,賺的就越多.這肯定無疑.
I have every confidence in...
對...我很有信心.
A:Do you think he will be promoted this time?
A:你認爲這次他會被提升嗎?
B:Yes.I have every confidence in his promotion.
B:是的,他的晉升肯定疑.
A:Just because he gets on well with everybody?
A:就因爲他和每個人關係都很好嗎?
B:Party,and he's also a hard-working man.
B:這是部分原因,他工作也很努力.
I feel quite certain that...
我很有把握...
A:How about her illness?B:Much better now.
A:她的病怎麼樣了? B:現在好多了.
A:Does she have to stay in hospital for a long time?
A:還得在醫院裏住很長時間嗎?
B:No,I feel quite certain she'll recover soon.
B:不用,我很有把握,她不久就會恢復健康.
My expectation is(that)...
我預料...
A:Congratulations,h!
A:恭喜你,史密斯大夫!
You've perfored the operation beautifully.
手術做得漂亮極了.
B:Thank you for your compliments
B:謝謝你的誇獎.
A:What do you expect will happen in medical field?
A:你預計醫療界會怎麼樣?
B:I don't know exactly but I do find it's a great success.
B:說不準,但我的確說爲這是了不起的成功.
A:My expectation is you'll have a breakthrough in medical treatment.
A:我預計在醫療方面你們將取得一次突破.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part37:Optimism樂觀