當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 幫你適應美國的地道俚語

幫你適應美國的地道俚語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.35W 次

It's a hit.

ing-bottom: 100%;">幫你適應美國的地道俚語

這件事很受人歡迎.




You hit the nail on the head.

你真是一言中的.




He has a lot on the ball.

他很能幹.




I will make it up to you.

我一定會補償你的.




She knows her beans in working.

她在工作方面很精通.




Can't you do anything right?

成事不足,敗事有餘.




No big talk with me.I have your number.

別跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不瞭解你底細。




Don't nag me!

別在我面前嘮叨!




I don't know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

這幾天不知是什麼把我搞的心煩意亂的。




With things as such ,we'll have to let things slide.

事到如今,我們也只好順其自然了.