當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 《Nikita》S02E04筆記:我不能對邁克爾暗送秋波

《Nikita》S02E04筆記:我不能對邁克爾暗送秋波

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.97K 次

《Nikita》S02E04筆記:我不能對邁克爾暗送秋波

1、We're already behind schedule, and he's waiting for this.

我們進度已經落後了,他已經在等了。


on schedule

在進度中


ahead of schedule

超前進度


behind schedule

落後進度


e.g: Meg's new book has been behind schedule.

梅格的新書已經落後於正常進度了。


2、Sergei Semak stole everything that mattered to me, and Kochenko helped him do it.

瑟吉·塞馬克奪走了我在乎的一切,而科徹是他的幫兇。


matter to = be important to

對...很重要


e.g: He had lost many of the people who mattered to him.

他已經失去了很對對他很重要的人。


3、Bet oversight's been breathing down your neck.

我敢打賭“上峯”一定盯得你挺緊的吧?


be breathing down sb's neck

密切關注某人行動


e.g: How can I concentrate with you breathing down my neck all the time?

你總這麼盯着我,我怎麼集中精神呢?


4、I couldn't bat my eyelashes at Michael and get out of trouble.

我不能對邁克爾暗送秋波,從而逃過處罰。


bat sb's eyes/eyelashes at

(女對男)暗送秋波


5、I didn't screw you over.

我沒坑害你。


screw over

欺騙;坑害


e.g: They screwed us over for $60 in the end.

最後他們騙了我們60美元。


6、Division washed their hands of you.

"組織"極力與你撇清關係。


wash one's hands of sth.

與某事撇清關係;與某事不再有關


e.g: I’ve washed my hands of the whole affair.

我已經和整件事撇清關係了。


7、Birkhoff, Nikita hung up on me.

伯尼霍夫,尼基塔掛了我電話。


hang up on

掛...的電話


e.g: Don't hang up on me.

別掛我的電話。


8、—So you can call it whatever you want. —Boy toy?

—所以你可以隨便叫我。—小白臉?


boy toy/toy boy

小白臉


9、I suspect it has something to do with Kochenko.

我懷疑這和科徹有關。


have (something/nothing) to do with

和...有關/和...無關


e.g: Their conversation had been largely to do with work.

他們談話大部分和工作有關。