當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 常用經典的英語情景口語

常用經典的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54W 次

隨着英語四六級考試的改革,也可以看出英語逐步偏向於聽力的考查,可見英語的實用性越來越被社會各界人士關注,也越來越被各企事業單位作爲評定人才的標準,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,有時間就來收藏哦

常用經典的英語情景口語

  Eating Healthy 健康飲食

Meg: Hey, Todd. Are you healthy? Do you eat lots offruits and vegetables?

梅格:嘿,託德。你健康嗎?你經常吃水果和蔬菜嗎?

Todd: I guess I am healthy. I do eat lots of fruitsand vegetables, but I also eat junk food, sadly. But Itry to eat lots of fruits especially to stay healthy.

託德:我認爲我很健康。我的確經常吃水果和蔬菜,不過我也吃垃圾食品。但是我儘量吃大量的水果以保持健康。

Meg: What kind of fruits do you like to eat?

梅格:你喜歡哪種水果?

Todd: Well, I like all fruits. I love all fruits except pineapple. I hate pineapple. I don't knowwhy. I just don't like pineapple. I don't like the taste. I don't like to chew it. It just feels funny. But I love apples, I love bananas, I love oranges. I usually have an apple every morning forbreakfast. It's very easy to eat. And I just love apples because you can take them to school. Youcan eat them quickly. They're very easy to eat. I also like oranges, and I love orange juice. Sosometimes, I make fresh orange juice in my kitchen. So oranges are great. But my favoritefruits are bananas and strawberries. I love bananas and strawberries. And I love to eat bananasand strawberries together, so my favorite snack is to cut up some banana and then cut upsome strawberry and mix them together, and then eat them.

託德:我喜歡所有的水果。除了菠蘿,所有水果我都喜歡。我討厭菠蘿。我也不知道原因。我只是不喜歡菠蘿。我不喜歡菠蘿的味道。我不喜歡咀嚼菠蘿的感覺。那讓我感覺很好笑。不過我喜歡蘋果、香蕉和橙子。通常,我每天早飯會吃一個蘋果。很方便。我喜歡蘋果,是因爲我可以把蘋果帶去學校。蘋果很快就可以吃完。而且很方便。我還喜歡橙子,我也喜歡橙汁。有時我會在廚房裏榨新鮮的橙汁喝。橙子非常不錯。不過我最喜歡的水果是香蕉和草莓。我喜歡香蕉和草莓。我喜歡香蕉和草莓一起吃,我最喜歡的小吃就是把香蕉和草莓切碎,然後混在一起吃。

Meg: Well, it sounds like you really a lot of fruits.

梅格:嗯,聽起來你喜歡的水果很多。

Todd: Oh yeah, I do.

託德:對,沒錯。

Meg: What about vegetables? Do you eat vegetables everyday?

梅格:那蔬菜呢?你每天都吃蔬菜嗎?

Todd: I do. I try to have a salad everyday, and I have a special salad I make and I call it mychunky, crunchy salad. And it's carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes, and I cut the carrots andcucumbers into small little squares. And then I cut up the tomatoes and I mix together. Andthe carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers mixed together, the colors are really pretty. And whenyou eat the salad, it's very crunchy and it's very chunky because it's all little squares. So I call itmy crunchy, chunky salad.

託德:對。我儘量每天都吃蔬菜,我吃的沙拉很特別,我稱之爲塊狀爽脆沙拉。沙拉里有胡蘿蔔、黃瓜和蕃茄,我把胡蘿蔔和黃瓜切成小塊兒。然後把蕃茄切碎,把它們混合在一起。把胡蘿蔔、蕃茄和黃瓜混合在一起,顏色非常漂亮。這種沙拉吃起來非常爽脆,而且是塊狀的,因爲我把它們都切成了小塊。所以我稱之爲塊狀爽脆沙拉。

Meg: That sounds delicious. Do you ever share it with someone else?

梅格:聽上去很好吃。你和其他人分享過嗎?

Todd: No, I don't but I want to because I really, I like it so much and I can't cook. So when Igo to somebody's house and I need to bring food, I think, "Oh, I should bring chunky, crunchysalad."

託德:沒有,不過我很想和其他人分享,因爲我非常喜歡這個沙拉,而且我不太會做飯。我去別人家要帶食物的時候,我會想“哦,我應該帶我的塊狀爽脆沙拉過來”。

Meg: Hmm, that's a good idea. Another idea is to cook some vegetables. Do you cookvegetables?

梅格:嗯,那是個不錯的主意。還有一個不錯的想法,那就是炒菜。你炒菜嗎?

Todd: Not too much. I do cook asparagus. Asparagus is probably my favorite vegetable, and it'svery easy to cook because asparagus, you just have to cut up into small pieces. And then youcan put the asparagus in a bowl with some water in the microwave, and you can cookasparagus in about 30 seconds. So I eat asparagus a lot. Also, I eat broccoli. I love broccoli. Sometimes I have broccoli and lettuce together for my salad. And then sometimes, I cookeggplant. I like to cook eggplant because I like the taste and it's easy to cook.

託德:一般不炒。我會烹飪蘆筍。蘆筍可能是我最愛的蔬菜了,而且烹飪起來很方便,把蘆筍切成小塊,然後把它們放在碗裏,加水之後放進微波爐裏,只需要30秒蘆筍就烹飪好了。所以我經常吃蘆筍。我也吃西蘭花。我喜歡西蘭花。有時我也會在沙拉里放西蘭花和萵苣。有時,我會做茄子吃。我喜歡烹飪茄子,因爲我喜歡茄子的味道,而且茄子也很容易烹飪。

Meg: I don't really like eggplant.

梅格:我不太喜歡茄子。

Todd: Really?

託德:真的嗎?

Meg: I don't.

梅格:我不喜歡。

Todd: Oh no. Why not?

託德:不是吧。爲什麼?

Meg: It has a strange flavor to me, so I prefer not to eat eggplant.

梅格:我覺得茄子有股奇怪的味道,我不喜歡吃茄子。

Todd: Well, as long as you eat your veggies.

託德:嗯,你只要吃你的蔬菜就好了。

Meg: Yes.

梅格:對。

  Kids and Make-up 孩子和化妝

Katie: So what do you think is a good age for girls to start wearing make-up?

凱蒂:你認爲女孩從多大開始化妝合適?

Aimee: I think it depends on the kind of make-up that they're wearing and the purpose, you know, because to me, it seems like there are two different kinds. You know, there are young children, young girls, young children, who wear play make-up, you know.

艾米:我認爲這取決於她們化的是哪種妝以及她們化妝的目的,對我來說,這是兩種不同的情況。現在有些年輕女孩也會化妝。

Katie: Yeah.

凱蒂:對。

Aimee: It's a toy. It washes off easily, garish colors, very mild on the skin, and you know, it's literally just coloring in their face. It's not, you know, enhancing their features or trying to look as society thinks beautiful, you know. They're not covering up any pimples or spots, you know. It's not like that. It's just coloring in their face, trying to look more like a princess. And I have a six-year old daughter and she loves make-up. She has her own, like, young like toy make-up and she asks permission to wear it, and I let her wear it. I bought some for her. I make sure that she can only do it if she has a clean face and clean hands and that she washes off properly at the end. And that she tidies it away afterwards.

艾米:那是玩具。可以輕易地洗掉,雖然顏色豔麗,不過對皮膚刺激性不強,可以說就是在臉上塗了些顏色。你知道,那並不能提升你的容貌或是讓其他人認爲你很漂亮。那不能遮蓋青春痘或粉刺。沒有那種功效。那只是在臉上塗了顏色,試圖讓你看上去更像公主。我女兒今年6歲,她喜歡化妝。她有自己的玩具化妝盒,她要得到允許才能化妝,我允許她化妝。我給她買了那個化妝盒。我要確保她只有在臉和手都乾淨的情況下才能化妝,她最後會洗掉。隨後她會把臉洗乾淨。

Katie: That was good.

凱蒂:那很好。

Aimee: She's actually on her final warning because she used to leave it out – and I've warned her I will throw it in the bin. Because I have a toddler and she wants to see what her big sister is doing and she wants to play with it, so she grabs it and makes a mess everywhere. So yeah, six-year old is on her final warning. So I guess to answer your question, my six-year old is wearing her play make-up already. So it doesn't, yeah, it doesn't bother me. Young is –

艾米:她經常被警告,因爲她總是把東西亂放,我警告她,我會把它們扔進垃圾桶。因爲我還有一個剛學會走路的孩子,她想看看姐姐在幹什麼,她也想玩那些東西,所以她會伸手去抓,弄得一片狼籍。所以,6歲的孩子經常被警告。我想這可以回答你的問題,我6歲的女兒已經在玩化妝遊戲了。我對此並不感到困擾。

Katie: How old were you when you started wearing make-up?

凱蒂:你多大開始化妝的?

Aimee: Well, I love make-up, and that's probably where my daughter got it from. I wanted to wear make-up from a young age, the way my daughter does. I wasn't allowed. It was forbidden. And I first actually managed to buy a secret lipstick when I was about 9 or 10.

艾米:嗯,我喜歡化妝,可能我女兒就是從我這裏遺傳的。我很小就想化妝了,就像我女兒那樣。不過家長不允許我那樣做。他們禁止我化妝。我第一次偷偷地買口紅是在我9歲或10歲的時候。

Katie: Secret lipstick.

凱蒂:祕密口紅。

Aimee: Yeah. I had to hide it from my mom, and she would only let me wear lip gloss when I was that age, and I wasn't allowed to wear any lip sticks. I had to buy a secret one. And I was always so interested in my grandmother's make-up and my mom's make-up as well. But she never really wore much. She has a very simple sort of beauty routine. I'm much more interested in it than she is – she ever was. So I don't know where I inherited that from but my daughter has definitely inherited that from me. So maybe because it was forbidden for me that's why I was drawn to it more.

艾米:對。因爲我必須把它藏起來,不讓我媽媽發現,那個年紀我媽媽只讓我塗脣膏,不讓我塗口紅。所以我不得不買了之後藏起來。我一直對我奶奶和我媽媽的化妝品很感興趣。不過我媽媽不怎麼化妝。她的日常美容護理非常簡單。我對化妝的興趣遠超過她。我也不知道這種興趣是從哪兒遺傳來的,不過我女兒肯定是遺傳自我。也許因爲我媽媽不讓我化妝,所以我才更感興趣。

Katie: Makes it more tantalizing.

凱蒂:那使化妝更具吸引力。

Aimee: I think so. That could be it, but yeah, it's a real hobby for me. I really, really love it. I wish I had more money to purchase more. You can never have enough.

艾米:我想是這樣的。可能是這樣,化妝是我真正的興趣。我真的非常喜歡化妝。我希望我能有更多錢買化妝品。因爲你永遠覺得自己的化妝品不夠。

Katie: You can never have too many lipsticks.

凱蒂:有再多口紅都不嫌多。

Aimee: I know. It's true.

艾米:對,沒錯。

Katie: What do you think about boys wearing make-up?

凱蒂:你怎麼看男生化妝?

Aimee: If they want to wear make-up, then they should. Like it annoys me this horrible idea and concept of like men and boys have to be manly like what is manly? For me, make-up is an art. It really is. It's artistry. And, you know, if they want it, if they're feeling bad about their skin the way I feel bad about my skin, right. If I have pimples or spots, I'm lucky. I get to just cover up with like foundation and concealer, a bit of blusher. It makes me feel better. But, you know, if there's like a boy who has, you know, going through teenage years and he's got bad skin and he wants to cover up, and his macho friends catch him wearing it or whatever people in school catch him wearing it and it can be a really bad situation for him. And I think that is awful. It is really, really terrible. I think boys should wear make-up as they like. I actually follow quite a lot of make-up artists on social media. And I look at many, many pictures of different products and the art that they produce, and I follow male make-up artists as well. And the skills they have are unbelievable, honestly. The blending skills.

艾米:如果他們想化妝,那他們就可以化。“男性或男孩必須像男子漢一樣”這種可怕的想法令我很反感,什麼是男子氣概?我認爲,化妝是種藝術。真的是藝術。化妝具有藝術性。如果他們想化妝,如果他們對自己皮膚的情況感到難受,就像我一樣,那他們可以化妝。如果我長了痘或是粉刺,我很幸運,我能用粉底和遮瑕豪遮住,再塗點腮紅,那會讓我感覺好些。但是,如果正在經歷青春期的男孩皮膚不好,他想遮住,他那些充滿陽剛的朋友看到他化妝或是學校裏其他的人看到他化妝,那會使他陷入非常糟的處境中。我認爲那太可怕了。那真的非常可怕。我認爲如果男孩喜歡,那他們也應該化妝。我在社交媒體上關注了很多化妝師。我看了他們上傳的很多產品的圖片,還有他們創造的藝術,我關注的化妝師中也有男性。說實話,他們的化妝技巧非常不可思議。他們擁有完美的技巧。

Katie: Their contouring.

凱蒂:他們的輪廓。

Aimee: Yeah.

艾米:對。

Katie: Oh my goodness.

凱蒂:哦,我的天哪。

Aimee: The blending skills and like covering up, you know, basically just like covering up their whole face and putting a new face on top of it.

艾米:完美的技巧,就像易容一樣,他們把整張臉都遮住了,然後用化妝創造了一張新的面孔。

Katie: It's pretty impressive.

凱蒂:那的確令人印象深刻。

Aimee: It's really impressive. It's so amazing. I would really enjoy a make-up lesson from some of the artists that I follow on different social media sites.

艾米:印象非常深刻。那太不可思議了。我非常喜歡我在社交媒體上關注的一些化妝師教授的課程。

Katie: Absolutely.

凱蒂:那是一定的。

  The Right Age 合適的年齡

Katie: So I want to ask you about when is the rightage to have stuff or to start doing stuff. What do youthink is the right age to start having a phone?

凱蒂:請你談談擁有某物或開始做某事的合適年齡。你認爲幾歲可以有手機?

Aimee: Oh, I think for security reasons, to, youknow, keep the child safe, perhaps maybe about 11 or 12 when they start going around places without their parents.

艾米:哦,我認爲出於安全考慮,爲了保證孩子的安全,也許11歲或12歲左右可以有手機,因爲那時孩子開始在沒有家長陪同的情況下四處走動。

Katie: Yeah.

凱蒂:對。

Aimee: It would be a way for me to contact my daughter. Even now, my daughter is only sixand she doesn't have a phone, and that's far too young, I believe. However, she walks to schoolby herself and walks home by herself. And that stresses me out for her safety. So there aretimes where I wish I could phone her or text her, but she doesn't have a phone. And I dobelieve that six is far too young to have a phone.

艾米:手機應該是我可以聯繫我女兒的方法。不過現在我女兒只有6歲,她沒有手機,我認爲這個年齡用手機太早了。不過,她自己步行上學,晚上放學自己步行回家。我非常擔心她的安全。所以有時我希望我能給她打電話或是發信息,不過她沒有手機。我認爲六歲的孩子還太小,不能用手機。

Katie: A little bit too young.

凱蒂:是太小了。

Aimee: Yes. So purely for security reasons, I think probably around 11 or 12.

艾米:對。單純從安全角度考慮,我認爲11歲或12歲左右比較合適。

Katie: How old were you when you first got your phone.

凱蒂:你幾歲開始用手機的?

Aimee: Well, I'm an old person so, you know, people didn't have mobile phones. I was reachingthe end of high school. I was, I think, 17 when I got my first mobile phone. And it was a bigbrick. But again, that was for, you know, I guess security reasons.

艾米:嗯,我年紀挺大的了,你知道 ,以前人們都沒有手機。我在高中畢業時纔有了第一部手機。我想,我是在17歲時有的第一部手機。那時的手機和磚塊一樣。不過,那也是爲了安全考慮。

Katie: Yeah.

凱蒂:嗯。

Aimee: My parents got it for me. I was going out, you know, I started going out at night, going to concerts. And I was beginning to be allowed going into bars and things at 17, 18. Soyeah, it was a good security thing. My parents were appreciative of being able to contact me.

艾米:我父母給我買了手機。當時我開始在晚上外出,會去看音樂會。十七八歲的時候,我可以去酒吧了。所以,手機是安全保障。我父母可以用手機聯繫到我。

Katie: Yeah.

凱蒂:對。

Aimee: How about you? How old were you when you first got your mobile phone?

艾米:你呢?你多大有的第一部手機?

Katie: Oh goodness. I was about 12 or 13. I was really young.

凱蒂:我的天哪。我大概是12歲或13歲的時候。當時我很小。

Aimee: Okay.

艾米:好。

Katie: And I only got my first mobile phone or my first cellphone because my best friend whogot the same one and I wanted to send like picture messages to her. It was back in the old dayswhere you can send a photo, you can take photos.

凱蒂:因爲我最好的朋友有了手機,我想給她傳彩信,所以我得到了一個和她一樣的手機。那個時候,手機可以傳圖片和拍照。

Aimee: Picture messages.

艾米:圖片彩信。

Katie: Picture messages.

凱蒂:圖片彩信。

Aimee: I couldn't even send picture messages. Mine was just texts, like pressing the samebutton over and over again.

艾米:我的手機都不能傳圖片彩信。只能發文字消息,要一直按同樣的按鍵。

Katie: Oh yeah. Oh yeah. So I never really used it as like a way of security. I just used it tosend really overpriced picture messages to my friend for absolutely no reason. It was such awaste. And to play Snake. Do you remember Snake?

凱蒂:哦,對,沒錯。我從來沒把手機當做安全保障。我只是用手機給朋友發非常貴的彩信,而且沒有什麼理由。那簡直是浪費。當時還玩貪吃蛇。你還記得貪吃蛇嗎?

Aimee: Oh yeah, Snake.

艾米:哦對,貪吃蛇。

Katie: Like the little game that you could play on your phone.

凱蒂:手機上可以玩一些小遊戲。

Aimee: Yup, yup.

艾米:對,對。

Katie: Yeah. I didn't use it for a good use, I think. I just used it to waste time.

凱蒂:嗯。我想我沒有善用手機。我只是浪費了時間。

Aimee: Fair enough. Well, you're 12, you said, right?

艾米:情有可原。你剛說你當時只有12歲,對吧?

Katie: Twelve, thirteen, yeah.

凱蒂:12歲或13歲。

Aimee: That sounds age appropriate, I think, age appropriate use.

艾米:我認爲聽起來那與年齡相符。

Katie: Yeah. It's a good time to start wasting your time.

凱蒂:對。是開始浪費時間的年齡。

Aimee: Yeah.

艾米:對。

Katie: Get ahead to start wasting time.

凱蒂:開始浪費時間。

Aimee: Yeah.

艾米:嗯。