當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於經典的英語情景口語對話

關於經典的英語情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.84K 次

學習英語的口語訓練就是要持之以恆的學習,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,歡迎大家收藏

關於經典的英語情景口語對話

  經典的英語情景口語練習

我帶你逛街給你買條新裙子

AWhat do you think about this store? I heard it’s a posh store that’s only got branches in big cities.

你覺得這家店怎麼樣?我聽說這是家一流的精品店,只在大城市開分店。

BI love this store. The only problem is that it’s extremely expensive.

我喜歡它!唯一的問題就是價格太貴了。

ADon’t worry. I’ve decided that for your birthday I’m going to take you shopping for a new dress.

別擔心。我已經想好了,爲了給你慶祝生日,我帶你逛街給你買條新裙子。

BReally? I thought you hated shopping?

真的嗎?我記得你討厭逛街吧?

AI do, that’s why you should appreciate this gift!

我是討厭。所以你該特別珍惜這份禮物!

BSure. That’s reallu nice of you. Let’s go in and try some things on.

我當然會的。你真是太好了。咱們進去試穿幾件吧。

AHow about this red dress? I think it would really suit you.

這條紅裙子怎麼樣?我覺得它特別適合你。

BThat’s gorgeous! Do they have it in a size 8?

真是太漂亮了!這個有8號的嗎?

AHere you any other day, it would cost me a fortune, but it’s on special offer today.

給你。要是別的日子,這件會花掉我不少錢,不過今天是特價。

BI think this color isn’t quite right for me. Do they have the same dress in white?

我覺得顏色不是太適合我。這款有白色的嗎?

ALet me look. Let’s see …they’ve got one in blue, green, pink, black…and white. Here you are.

我找找。咱們看看…有藍色,綠色,粉色,黑色…還有白色.給你.

BThis is perfect! What do you think?

真是太棒了!你覺得怎麼樣?

AI think you look fantastic. Happy Birthday!

我覺得你看起來美極了。生日快樂!

BI’m so lucky. You only get a chance like this once in a blue moon! Thanks honey!

我真是太走運了。太陽簡直從西邊出來了!謝謝,親愛的!

  優秀的英語情景口語

你今晚舉止怪怪的

AYou're acting weird tonight.

你今晚舉止怪怪的。

BI'm just in the mood to act goofy.

我只是想裝瘋而已。

AWhat brought this on?

什麼事讓你這樣呢?

BI guess I'm glad exams are over.

我猜想我是很高興考試都過去了

  表達英語情景口語參考

我們獲得夏威夷七日遊的免費

AI really don't know how to break this to you, but it’s eating me alive!

我實在不知道怎麼跟你說這件事,但是它快要把我生吞活剝!

BJust tell the truth. I won’t take it personally.

告訴我事實。我不會看得太重的。

AWell… hum. You are sure you won’t lose control of yourself?

額…嗯。你確信你不會失控?

BSometimes it's wise to be direct with people. Come on, just tell me. Don't beat around the bush, please!

有時對人直率是明智的。快點,告訴我。不要拐彎抹角。

AWell. Since you’d like an honest answer, I will tell you the truth.

好的。既然你想要一個誠實的答案,我會告訴你事實。

BAlright. What is that you want to tell me?

好的。你究竟要告訴我什麼?

AWe’ve won two free tickets to Hawaii for a seven-day vacation!

我們獲得兩張夏威夷七日遊的免費票!

BWhat? Are you serious? Oh, my gosh! There will be guys everywhere.

什麼?你是認真的嗎?噢,我的天啊!到處都會有人。