當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 感冒的英語對話

感冒的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

冬天來了,大家記得多穿衣服,不要感冒了哦。李陽的瘋狂英語衆所周知,現在英語越來越重要。國家也在英語方面進行了不少改革,小編在這裏預祝大家能擺脫啞巴英語,開口就能流利地說出一口流利的英語。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,大家可以多讀幾遍,練一練語感。

感冒的英語對話

  你可能感冒了

A: Oh you look awful! What’s the matter?

啊呀,你的氣色看上去很差,怎麼了?

B: Oh! I feel really under the weather. I’ve got a sore throat and a bad cough.

哦!我感覺實在很糟。我的喉嚨腫痛,咳嗽得也很厲害。

A: Oh dear. Maybe you’ve caught a cold.

不得了,你可能得了感冒了。

B: Yes, I’ve had lots of overtime to do recently and I haven’t slept much at all.

是的,我最近總是加班,一直都沒能睡多少覺。

A: Well then, you should get some rest this weekend and don’t go out drinking.

那你這個週末可要好好休息一下,別出去喝酒了。

B: Yes, I think you’re right!

對,我覺得你說得沒錯!

  祝早日康復

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today? 嘿,你今天感覺怎麼樣?

Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something. 我覺得很疲勞。我不清楚,我的喉嚨很刺痛,也許我得了什麼病。

Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it? 不。這太糟糕了。你吃藥了嗎?

Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today. 其實,我吃了。我的一個學生昨晚私下告訴我一些祕方。她要我用可口可樂煮姜,然後喝掉這些薑汁可樂,但我對咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着覺,所以今天感覺很疲勞。

Todd: How did it taste? 薑汁可樂喝着口感如何?

Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up. 味道不差。如果是中午的話,我肯定很愛喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。

Todd: Oh, no. 哦,不。 Marion: Yeah. 是啊。 Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning? 你還想再喝嗎,換成早上喝?

Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that. 不,我想我還是喝普通的感冒糖漿好了。 Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible. 但是糖漿味道很差。

Marion: It a plenty of water afterward. It is all right. 沒錯。喝完感冒糖漿後得喝很多水。沒關係。

Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion. 祝你早日康復,瑪莉安。

Marion: All ritht, thanks. 謝謝

  看病

按出場順序依次爲:A:病人,B:醫生,C、D:A的陪同者

B:哦,我知道了,給我體溫計看一下。

(C幫醫生接過A的體溫計,順便看了一下。)

C:Oh,my ’s 40 degrees.

C:哦,我的天啊,竟然燒到了40度!

D: You actually are hanging on!

D:哦,你竟然還活着!

B:Let me look you over carefully.

B:讓我給你做個仔細的檢查。

A:Is it serious?

A:我病的嚴重嗎?

B:Not 've got the are some pills for se take them three times a day and drink more water. B:並不怎麼嚴重,你得了流感,拿些藥就好了,一天三次,並且要多喝水。

A:Thank you very much!

A:非常感謝!

D:How soon can she be all right again?

D:她多久能轉好啊?

B:If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.B:如果你能好好休息,最多三天就能好了。

C:I hope you can recover as quickly as possible.

C:我希望你能儘快好起來。

B:Good luck!

B:祝你好運!

A、C、D:Thank you!Goodbye!

A、C、D:謝謝,再見! B:Bye!

B:再見!

A: Good morning,doctor!

A:早上好,醫生!

B:Good morning! What's the matter?

B:早上好!怎麼了?

A:I feel sore all over and I have a headache.I am afraid that is a cold.

A:我感到渾身痠痛,並且頭痛。恐怕我是感冒了。

B:This is a thermometer(θəˈmɔmɪtə(r)) you are! B:這是體溫計,給你測下體溫。

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:How long have you been like this?

B:像這種情況多長時間了?

A:About Since last night.I was trembling with cold. A:大概從昨晚開始吧,我冷得發抖。

C:She also has a runny nose.

C:她還不停的流鼻涕。

D:she also can’t stop sneezing lastnight.

D:而且她昨晚不斷的打噴嚏。

B:Oh, me the thermometer.