當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第105期:感冒藥 Cold Remedy

美語情景對話 第105期:感冒藥 Cold Remedy

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.31W 次

美語情景對話 第105期:感冒藥 Cold Remedy

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?

嘿,你今天感覺怎麼樣?

Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.

我覺得很疲勞。我不清楚,我的喉嚨很刺痛,也許我得了什麼病。

Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?

不。這太糟糕了。你吃藥了嗎?

Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.

其實,我吃了。我的一個學生昨晚私下告訴我一些祕方。她要我用可口可樂煮姜,然後喝掉這些薑汁可樂,但我對咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着覺,所以今天感覺很疲勞。

Todd: How did it taste?

薑汁可樂喝着口感如何?

Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.

味道不差。如果是中午的話,我肯定很愛喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。

Todd: Oh, no.

哦,不。

Marion: Yeah.

是啊。

Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?

你還想再喝嗎,換成早上喝?

Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.

不,我想我還是喝普通的感冒糖漿好了。

Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.

但是糖漿味道很差。

Marion: It a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.

沒錯。喝完感冒糖漿後得喝很多水。沒關係。

Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion.

祝你早日康復,瑪莉安。

Marion: All ritht, thanks.

謝謝

come down with 得上……病

stick with 繼續,堅持

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。