當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第2045期:冒險

迷你對話學地道口語第2045期:冒險

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.86W 次

情景對話:

padding-bottom: 144.14%;">迷你對話學地道口語第2045期:冒險

A: I think you are sticking your neck out by cheating in the exams.

我覺得你考試作弊是一件非常冒險的事。

B: Nobody will know it if you don't spill the beans.

如暴你不說,沒有人會知道。

A: But I...

可是我……

B: Please! Don't speak it to anyone. We are good friends, aren't we?

求求你了!我們是好朋友,對不對?

第一, 詞海拾貝

stick one’s neck out

exp. To take a risk. (冒險

e.g. Look, I'm sticking my neck out for you here. I could get fired if they find out what we're up to!

聽着,我在爲你冒險。如果他們發現我們在做什麼,我可能會被解僱的!

e.g. You have to take some risks to be successful in business and in life, but don't stick your neck out for no good reason.

要想在事業和生活中取得成功,你必須冒險,但不要無緣無故地冒險。

I think my boss is dead wrong about hiring his son-in-law, but I'm not going to stick my neck out and tell him!

我認爲我的老闆僱用他的女婿是絕對錯誤的,但是我纔不去冒那風險去告訴他。

第二, 語彙積累

spill the beans:說漏嘴,泄露祕密

e.g. Where are you going? Come on. Spill the beans.

你要去哪兒?別這樣,透露一下吧。

e.g. When you see your friend`s guy with another girl, do you spill the beans?

如果你看見你朋友的男朋友跟別的女人在一起,你會不會去告密?

e.g. I bet Polly that you'd spill the beans to that reporter.

我跟波莉打賭你跟那記者說了一切。