當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1870期:步行,走路,跑步

迷你對話學地道口語第1870期:步行,走路,跑步

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 87.03%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1870期:步行,走路,跑步

A: Shall we take a bus to the Forest Zoo?

我們乘車去森林動物園好嗎?

B: I think we'd better foot it since it's too crowded on the bus.

車上太擠了,我們最好步行。

A: OK. I agree with you.

好吧,我同意。

第二,詞海拾貝

foot it

exp. To go somewhere by foot; to walk or run.(步行,走路)

e.g. I have to foot it over to the drugstore for some medicine.

我得步行去藥店買些藥。

e.g. If we are going to get there on time, we'll have to foot it.

如果我們要及時趕到那裏,就必須跑着去。

e.g. I am sorry that I'm late because I missed the bus and had to foot it.

對不起,來遲了,因爲沒趕上公共汽車,只好走路來了。

第三,語彙積累

1.agree with someone:同意某人的觀點意見等

e.g. Do you agree with me about the need for more schools ?

關於多建一些學校一事, 你同意我的意見嗎?

e.g. I see your point, but I can't really agree with you.

我明白你的觀點,但我的確不能贊同。

2.had better:最好

e.g. The man had better have hanged himself.

這傢伙最好是去懸樑自縊。

e.g. I'm not clear about this matter, so I had better keep quiet.

我對這個問題不清楚, 所以最好保持沉默。

take a bus:乘坐公交車

take a bus to somewhere:乘坐公交車去某處

第四,短句翻譯

中:公交車上很擁擠。

譯: It's too crowded on the bus.