當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1209期:傾訴內心隱祕

迷你對話學地道口語第1209期:傾訴內心隱祕

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

第一, 迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1209期:傾訴內心隱祕

A: Hello, I heard that you were looking for me?

你好,我聽說你在找我啊?

B: Yes.

是的。

A: You look off color.

你氣色不好?

B: Really? Henry, are you free now?

真的嗎?Henry,你現在有空嗎?

A: What’s come over you?

什麼事情?

B: I’d like to talk with you. I need to get these worries off my chest.

我想找你聊聊,把心中的煩惱說出來。

A: Wait a moment. I’ll be back soon.

等等,我馬上就回來。

第二, 地道表達

off one’s chest

1. 解詞釋義

Off one’s chest的意思是“傾訴心中的隱祕”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. You're obviously worried about something; why not get it off your chest?

你顯然有心事, 何不一吐爲快?

e.g. You'd better get the annoyance off your chest.

你最好把心裏的煩惱說出來。

e.g. If something's bothering you, get it off your chest and tickle your mind.

有什麼不痛快的事, 就把它說出來, 你心裏也就敞亮了。

e.g. Get it off your chest if you feel you've been wronged. Don't take it out on others.

你有委屈就說出來, 不該拿別人殺氣。

第三, 咬文嚼字

off color:氣色不好

e.g. She felt a bit off color, but she is much better now.

她覺得有點不舒服,但是現在好多了。

e.g. You look off color.I think you should pay a visit to the doctor

你氣色不好。我覺得你應該去看醫生。

come over:抓住

e.g. What's come over you?

你到底碰到什麼事了?

e.g. Something's come over her.

她好像有點兒變了。

e.g. A change had come over him, and he spoke gravely, and with decision.

他身上起了變化,他說話很嚴肅,而且很果斷。