當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第298期:感情友好

迷你對話學地道口語第298期:感情友好

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55W 次

特別聲明

迷你對話學地道口語第298期:感情友好

該文章中的迷你對話選在口語書籍,其餘講解部分均爲可可簽約編輯編寫,版權歸可可網站所有。

迷你對話

A: I hear that Helen does not relate very well to her husband.

我聽說海倫和她的丈夫感情不太好。

B: Unbelievable! I remember her husband is her former classmate. They fell in love with each other in college.

難以置信,不可能吧。我記得她丈夫是她的同學,他們在大學就相愛了。

A: So what? Things have changed.

那又怎麼樣?時移事易。

對話詳解

第一、 地道表達

relate to

1. 解詞釋義

不及物動詞relate有“和睦相處,相容”的意思。當形容人際關係時,relate to的意思就是“感情良好”。

2. 支持範例

e.g. Children like this are not learning to relate to other people.

這樣的孩子沒有學會如何與別人相處。

e.g.I found it difficult to relate to Mary.

我發覺很難與瑪麗和睦相處。

e.g.I must be able to relate to people as fully as possible.

我必須能夠與儘可能多的人保持友好關係。

第二、詞海拾貝

1. fall in love with:與某人墜入愛河,愛上某人

e.g. It is natural that he should fall in love with such a beautiful girl.

他愛上那位美麗的姑娘是很自然的事。

e.g. It is strange that he should fall in love with such a snobbish girl.

說來真怪,他居然與那位高傲的女孩子墜入情網。

e.g. You always fall in love with women with beautiful eyes!

你老是對電眼美女一見鍾情

2. in college:在大學唸書

e.g college I majored in science.

在學院裏,我主修自然科學。

e.g.In college I made honors in my studies.

在大學裏,我的成績優異。

leaned to live on her own when she was in college.

在大學時她就學會自立了。

was important to me to do well in college.

在學院裏幹得好對我來說很重要。