當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第189期:迷戀愛上

迷你對話學地道口語第189期:迷戀愛上

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

特別聲明:

迷你對話學地道口語第189期:迷戀愛上

改節目總的迷你對話選自口語書籍,其餘講解部分均爲未經可可許可請勿轉載。

迷你對話:

A: Can’t you remember the days when you had the hots for me?

A: 你還記得你迷戀上我的日子嗎?

B: You tried to seduce me. I fell for you.

B: 你誘惑我,我才迷戀上你的。

A: By the way, are you going to the concert tomorrow?

A: 順便問一下,你明天想去聽音樂會嗎?

B: I am just thinking of it. Maybe I’ll go.

B: 我正在考慮這個問題,也許我回去的。

地道表達:

have the hots for someone

解詞釋義:

the hots在該詞語中的意思是“愛意”,它是美國俚語,那麼have the hots for someone意思就是“對某人有愛意”或“迷戀上某人”。

支持範例:

Eg. Did you hear that Kelly has the hots for Robby?

你有聽說凱莉在迷戀羅比嗎?

Eg. Our English teacher seems to have the hots for Mary.

我們的英語老師似乎有點愛上Mary了。

詞海拾貝:

1. fall for:對......傾心,迷戀

Eg. I fall for his writings, because they fall in with my taste.

我極喜愛他的作品,因爲它們合我的口味。

Eg. It 'll do you no good to fall for Mary .

你爲瑪麗而傾倒沒有好處。

2. go to the concert:去聽音樂會

Eg. I'd like to go to the concert, but I've no transport.

我想去聽音樂會,但沒有交通工具。

Eg. It's a pity you didn't go to the concert.

很遺憾你沒有去聽音樂會。

Eg. I wonder whether you'd like to go to the concert this evening.

不知您今晚是否想去聽音樂會。

Eg. I figure I'll go to the concert with my parents tomorrow evening.

我想我明晚將和父母一起去聽音樂會。

3. think of :考慮,思索

Eg. Did you ever think of photographing an aerobics class?

你想過拍攝有氧運動課嗎?

Eg. A driver must think of safety.

司機一定要考慮到安全。

Eg. Think of the end at every beginning.

凡事開頭時就要想到它的後果。

Eg. Don' t always think of number one.

別老是想着自己。