當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯

優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.11K 次

一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師爲達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所(通常在教室)表現特定的故事情景。本站小編整理了優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯
  優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯篇一

Jerry: What a nice day!

天氣真好啊!

Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass?

是啊,去草坪曬曬太陽吧。

J: great, let's go!

好主意,走!

M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in another world.

親愛的,曬了一天,我好像都有點暈了。真是放鬆啊,好像在世外桃源一樣。

J: exactly. You know, the sunshine and wind remind me of our honeymoon. You remember? The island, the sound of the waves, the salty sea air and the sunshine...

對啊,這樣的陽光和微風讓我想起了咱們度蜜月的時候了。還記得嗎?那個小島,海浪聲,鹹鹹的空氣,明媚的陽光…

M: yes, it was wonderful but it's already been a year. How time flies!

嗯,那段日子真是開心,不知不覺已經過去一年了,時間過得真快啊.

J: why not go again to celebrate out one-year anniversary? We can go to the same beach, stay in the same hotel and enjoy a dinner in the same restaurant.

對了,要不再去玩一次,慶祝結婚一週年吧,還是去同樣的海灘,同樣的旅館,同樣的餐館!

M: are you kidding? Can you afford it? Do you think we can get a room on such short notice?

真的嗎,咱們的預算夠嗎?而且這麼倉促能訂到房間嗎?

J: never mind that, I'll take care of it. Are you available next week?

沒問題,交給我吧,你下週有空吧?

M: yeah, I think so.

嗯,有空。

J: ok. I'll make the arrangements. It will be great.

我來安排吧,一定會很好玩的!

M: wonderful! I'll start packing our suitcases.

太好了!我來收拾行李。

  優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯篇二

M: what's wrong, Jerry? You look so upset.

傑瑞,你怎麼了?看上去很不高興.

J: to be honest, I was just dumped.

老實說,我被甩了。

M: oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You can go on a holiday to cheer up.

哦,真替你難過,去度個假換換心情吧.

J: no, thanks. I'm not in the mood for traveling.

不了,沒那個心情。

M: come on. A trip will do you good. Are you doing anything this weekend?

振作點,這時候旅行對你有好處。這週末有事嗎?

J: I was planning on doing a lot of wallowing.

自己一個人呆着吧。

M: well, my friends and I are planning on going to Shangri-La on Saturday. Do you want to come with us?

我和朋友打算週六去香格里拉,要不要一起來?

J: where is that?

香格里拉在哪裏啊?

M: not very far from here. We'll fly. It's about one and a half hours.

離這裏不遠,坐飛機去一個班小時。

J: what's there to see?

有什麼好玩的?

M: there is a large canyon, vast grasslands, ancient forests and mountain lakes.

大峽谷,草原,原始森林,還有高山湖泊。

J: oh, sounds nice.

聽上去不錯。

M: yes, the scenery there is breathtaking. I have some pitcures at home. You can come over and take a look if you like.

是啊,那裏的景色美極了。我家裏有照片,要不要來看看?

J: ok. Then I can make up my mind.

好,看了再決定去不去。

  優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯篇三

J: wow! You're going to Tibet?

哇!你們要去西藏?

S: yes, my brothe and I are going. We just finished making our itinerary.

是的,我和我哥哥去,剛定好行程。

J: that's really cool! I've always dreamed of going somewhere like Tibet, seeing something unique.

太棒了!我一直想去西藏這個美麗的地方,看看別樣的風土人情.

S: great minds think alike. My brother and I have been thinking about going to Tibet for quite a long time. Do you have anything on your schedule?

英雄所見略同,我和我哥哥早就想去了。你有安排嗎?

J: nothing particular.

沒什麼特別計劃。

S: why don't you join us? We are leaving next week; you'll still have a week to prepare.

那跟我一塊去吧,我們下週出發,你還有一週時間準備。

J: oh, Tibet sounds great, but I'm afraid it'll cost too much. Last time I traveled to India, and it cost me a fortune.

我挺想去的,但我怕花費太多。上次去印度玩,就花了我一大筆錢。

S: come on! We're traveling on our own. It won't cost too much.

沒事,我們可以自助遊,不會花太多錢的

J: ok, then count me in. where will we stay?

好,那算我一個。我們住哪裏?

S: the youth hotels are comfortable and cheap.

青年旅館,舒適又便宜。

J: then make sure that you book me a room, too.

那也幫我訂個房間。

S: I'll take care of it.

嗯,我去辦。

J: and check whether they accept credit cards.

順便問問能不能用信用卡。

S: no problem.

好的。


看了“優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.優秀英語對話帶翻譯精選

2.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

3.英語對話範文帶翻譯精選

4.有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選

5.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選