當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 優秀的英語生活情景對話

優秀的英語生活情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

一個優秀的英語口譯者,是不應該受到口音的限制而影響到自己的聽力,只要他的發音是準確的,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,要多多開口哦

優秀的英語生活情景對話

  How did you learn English? 如何學習英語

Katya: Hello, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

卡蒂亞:大家好,我是卡蒂亞,來自保加利亞。

Ayumi: Hello, I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

亞由美:大家好,我是亞由美,來自巴西。

Katya: And the question is how did you learn English? Well, how did you learn English, Ayumi?

卡蒂亞:我們要討論的問題是,你是如何學習英語的,亞由美,你是怎麼學習英語的?

Ayumi: OK. I actually started from junior high but I was like, I have to admit that I was really, really bad in English. I was even reading like very mooch, very much, like very mooch, like I was reading as like the Brazilian way. So I actually had to put a tutor teacher to teach me like every twice a week and somehow she helped me a lot.

亞由美:好。我從初中開始學習英語,不過我得承認,以前我的英語非常差。我甚至會把very much讀成very mooch,我說的是巴西式英語。所以我不得不請家教來教我,每週上兩次家教課,她幫了我很多。

Katya: For me, well I always had a lot of, I was really interested in learning English well but on the other hand when I went to high school, I decided to go to a foreign language high school so I was forced every day up to three hours of English and then I had a lot of homework and my teacher was very good actually. She was very, making me study a lot every day because I wanted to prove her that I'm actually good at English. She had that way of making students really study hard and I tried to impress her because she was very cool and she was very funny and she wouldn't let us talk in Bulgarian so it was very strict sometimes.

卡蒂亞:我一直對英語學習很感興趣,不過另一方面,我決定念外語高中,這樣一來,我每天有三個小時必須要接觸英語,還有很多家庭作業,我的老師也非常優秀。她激勵我每天努力學習,因爲我想向她證明,我很擅長英語。她有那種讓學生努力學習的能力,我試圖給她留下好印象,因爲她非常酷,同時她也很幽默,她不讓我們說保加利亞語,有時非常嚴格。

Ayumi: Ah, that's very good.

亞由美:啊,那非常好。

Katya: Yeah. And then I learned a lot also when I went to university.

卡蒂亞:對。後來我上大學以後,也學了很多英語。

Ayumi: Yeah, yeah, university helps us a lot.

亞由美:對,沒錯,大學學習使我們的英語進步很多。

Katya: Yeah.

卡蒂亞:對。

  What are you plans for tonight? 今晚的計劃

Valeria: Hey, what's up?

瓦萊裏婭:嗨,你好嗎?

Daniel: Hey, how are you?

丹尼爾:嘿,你好嗎?

Valeria: Fine, and you?

瓦萊裏婭:我很好,你呢?

Daniel: Fine.

丹尼爾:我也很好。

Valeria: So, are you busy tonight?

瓦萊裏婭:你今晚忙嗎?

Daniel: Yeah, I actually am.

丹尼爾:實際上我有點兒忙。

Valeria: Arrh.

瓦萊裏婭:啊!

Daniel: Why?

丹尼爾:怎麼了?

Valeria: Because I was planning to make a nice dinner for my friends so I am bringing them a love of cooking.

瓦萊裏婭:我打算爲朋友們做頓豐盛的晚餐,我要給他們準備一頓充滿愛意的大餐。

Daniel: Nice.

丹尼爾:不錯。

Valeria: And also my family send me some stuff from my country so I was planning to share it.

瓦萊裏婭:我家人還從我的祖國寄了些東西給我,我想分給大家。

Daniel: Wow, that's a shame but you can make some and leave some for me, please, because I have a date tonight actually, a really, really nice girl. My first date with her so I, you know...

丹尼爾:哇哦,那太遺憾了,不過你可以做完飯留一些給我,因爲我今晚有個約會,我和一個非常不錯的女孩有約。這是我和她第一次約會,所以……

Valeria: I can understand that.

瓦萊裏婭:我能理解。

Daniel: Please.

丹尼爾:請留給我一些。

Valeria: OK, how about next Friday?

瓦萊裏婭:好,那下週五怎麼樣?

Daniel: Yeah, definitely. Next Friday is perfect.

丹尼爾:當然可以。下週五太完美了。

Valeria: OK, so give me a call.

瓦萊裏婭:好,到時給我打電話。

Daniel: OK. Cheers.

丹尼爾:好。再見。

  Have you ever been caught in a lie? 撒謊被拆

Valeria: Hi.

瓦萊裏婭:嗨。

Daniel: Hey, how are you?

丹尼爾:嘿,你好嗎?

Valeria: Fine and you?

瓦萊裏婭:我很好,你呢?

Daniel: Not bad.

丹尼爾:還不錯。

Valeria: May I ask you something?

瓦萊裏婭:我能問你個問題嗎?

Daniel: Yeah.

丹尼爾:好。

Valeria: Have you ever been caught in a lie?

瓦萊裏婭:你有沒有說謊被拆穿過?

Daniel: Yep, I have.

丹尼爾:有過。

Valeria: When?

瓦萊裏婭:什麼時候。

Daniel: A number of years ago. I don't think now, I don't think it's a big, big lie but at the moment I think it was. The thing is I, every day I went to school and when I got to school I met some friends and they asked me not to, you know, go to classes but somewhere else instead. I think everyone has done that.

丹尼爾:幾年以前。現在來看,我不認爲那是彌天大謊,不過當時我認爲那是大謊話。事情是這樣的,我每天到學校以後,會有朋友讓我不要去上課,而是逃課其他地方玩。我認爲所有人都做過這種事。

Valeria: Yes.

瓦萊裏婭:對。

Daniel: And I did. Obviously I went with my friends. When I came back to my home, my mum asked me so how was the day and I'd say yeah, yeah, you know like classes as usual. But then she was like by the way what were you doing, you know, like the arcade place because the neighbor saw you. And I was like really? And I was really, really scared, you know, I'd just lied to my mum and yeah the neighbor saw me and I was really, really scared, so they caught me and I couldn't say anything because, you know, that's the proof we were caught. So it was a really, really awkward and embarrassing time.

丹尼爾:所以我就逃課了。當然我是和我朋友一起逃課的。回到家以後,我媽媽問我那天在學校過得怎麼樣,我回答說和往常一樣上課。但是她隨後問道,對了,你去遊戲廳幹什麼了,鄰居看到你了。我當時想真的嗎?我非常害怕,因爲我剛剛對我媽媽撒謊了,而且還被鄰居看到了,我非常非常害怕,他們抓到我撒謊了,我說不出別的話來,因爲他們有證據證明我們說謊了。那真是極爲難堪又尷尬的時刻。

Valeria: Something similar happened to me but the thing is since it was like my brother, the best friend of my brother, my best friend and I, it was kind of pretty obvious and the teacher phoned from school.

瓦萊裏婭:我也發生過類似的事情,當時我和我哥哥、我哥哥最好的朋友還有我最好的朋友一起逃課了,可以說那非常明顯,所以學校老師給我家打了電話。

Daniel: Ah.

丹尼爾:啊。

Valeria: To let my mum know.

瓦萊裏婭:老師告訴了我媽媽。

Daniel: Yeah, if your whole mates just don't go to school, I think that's pretty obvious.

丹尼爾:嗯,如果你們幾個一起逃課,那的確很明顯。

Valeria: Yes, it was.

瓦萊裏婭:對,沒錯。