旅行:Making Alternate Plans 制定備用計劃
21.制定備用計劃
A: I'm sorry, but today's bus tour has been canceled because of the weather.
A:對不起,今天的巴士之旅已經因爲天氣取消了。
B: Now what am I supposed to do?
B:現在我應該怎麼做?
A: The hotel's concierge will be happy to find you tickets to a local theater production.
A:酒店的禮賓很樂意幫你在劇院門票部門找到票的。
B: I'm not really a theater person.
B:我不喜歡歌劇之類的。
A: How about we get you reservations to one of the city's finest restaurants?
A:我們幫你預訂一個城市的最好的餐館怎麼樣?
B: That sounds good.
B:聽起來挺不錯。
A: What kind of food do you like?
A:你喜歡什麼樣的食物?
B: I love seafood, especially lobster.
B:我喜歡吃海鮮,尤其是龍蝦。
A: I'll book you a table at the Lobster Shack restaurant then.
A:我將爲你在龍蝦棚屋餐廳預訂座位。
B: Will the hotel provide transportation?
B:酒店將提供交通嗎?
A: We can get you a cab.
A:我們可以幫你叫一輛出租車。
B: I'd prefer a limo.
B:我想要一輛豪華轎車。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載