大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:新手機
Conversation
對話Where did you get your mobile?
你的手機是在哪裏買的?It's really cute.
好可愛。
Oh, this?
哦,這個嗎?I got it in Singapore.
我在新加坡買的。Here, do you want to take a look?
你要看看嗎?Thanks. Gee, it's really light!
謝謝。哇,好輕!Yes, it is, isn't it?
是啊,A bit too light, really.
它的確很輕。說真的,它太輕了一點。What make have you got?
你用的是哪一款?I've got an old Ericsson.
我用的是老式的愛立信。Here. Take a look.
你拿去看看。Wow, that's really old.
哇,真舊啊。Yes, I like collecting antiques.
是啊,我喜歡收集古董。Why don't you get a new one?
你爲什麼不換一款新的?I don't know.
我也不知道。I like this one, and I don't have any need for all the bells and whistles you get on the new ones.
我就是喜歡這款,而且新手機的功能五花八門,我根本用不到.Really, what makes you say that?
是哦,你爲什麼這麼說?Well, I just need to make and receive calls, and it's quite reliable.
哦,我只需要接打電話而已,這款手機在這方面很可靠。I find that the more fancy stuff they put into these things, the more likely they are to break bown or go wrong, you know?
你知道嗎,我發現功能越花哨的手機,就越容易壞掉或出故障。I mean, this camera function, for instance, how often do you use it?
我的意思是,就拿這種照相的功能來說,你有多常用到?Sometimes, but I guess not very often.
有時候會用到,不過我想不會常用,It's more for fun.
而是以好玩爲主。Sometimes when I'm on a trip, for example, I can take a picture and send it to my kids.
例如有時候在旅行時,我可以拍照,然後把它傳給我的小孩看。Or I can send a picture of a sample back to my office and get it costed up immediately.
或者我也可以把樣品的照片傳回辦公室,以便立刻估價。Well, that's nice I guess.
嗯,還不錯。So how many kids do you have?
你有幾個小孩呢?Three. Two boys and a girl.
三個,兩個兒子一個女兒。