當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第11期:打算

365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第11期:打算

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.95W 次

365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第11期:打算

1.慣用口語句子:

What are you doing for this weekend?
= What's your plan at the weekend?
你週末打算幹什麼?
at the weekend = on the weekend “在週末”
“be doing”除了表示正在進行的動作外,還可以表示即將要做的事情,例如:I'm leaving.(我要走了。)

What have you planned?
你的打算是怎樣的?
Aren't you going to do anything?
你打算什麼也不幹嗎?

I have made all the arrangements for the summer vacation.
我已爲暑假做好了一切安排。
arrangement n. 安排
vacation n. 假期,休假
make arrangement for sth.“爲…做出安排”

What are you going to do?
你打算做什麼?
What's your plan?
你的計劃是什麼?

What's your intention?
你如何打算?
Do you have any intention of going to Paris to leam painting?
你有去巴黎學習給畫的打算嗎?
intention n. 意圖,目的
painting n. 繪畫

Intend to have a part-time job.
我打算找份兼職工作。
I have an intention of getting a full-time job.
我打算找份全職工作。
intend v. 打算,意欲(其名詞爲intention)

I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.
我打算買塊紅地毯。
I'm planning to go for a swim.
我正打算去游泳。
carpet n. 地毯

I plan to go abroad.
我計劃出國。
I've been planning to go abroad for a long time.
我計劃出國這事已經有很長時間了。

I've already had other plans.
我已經有其他計劃了。
I haven't got any plans.
我還沒有什麼計劃。

I want to have a complete relaxation this weekend.
這個週末我要好好休息。
complete a. 徹底的,完全的
relaxation n. 放鬆,緩和



2.實用對話

Planning計劃打算

Jane: I'm so excited about summer vacation. I have made all the arrangements for my summer vacation.
簡:暑假要到了,我好興奮喲,我已經爲暑假做好了一切安排。
David: What are you planning to do that is so exciting?
大衛:你計劃做什麼啊,這麼讓人興奮?
Jane: Well, my family and I have a trip planned for Hawaii. We've been talking about going there for years, and we finally
went to an agent and planned the whole thing out.
簡:嗯,我和我的家人打算到夏威夷去旅行、我們一直說想去那兒旅行,都說了好幾年了,最後我們去找了箇中介,把一切全都計劃好了。
David: Wow! That does sound exciting,
大衛:哇,聽上去是挺讓人興奮的!
Jane: How about you? What's your plan?
簡:你呢?你有什麼計劃?
David: I haven't really got any plans to travel. In fact. I intend to have a part-time job to save a little money for next
year.
大衛:我沒有旅行的打算。實際上,我打算找份兼職工作,爲來年攢點錢。
Jane: That doesn't sound too bad either.
簡:聽起來也不錯嘛。
David: You know, I really want to buy a new computer next semester, so I have to save as much money as possible.
大衛:你知道,我下學期想買臺新電腦,所以必須儘可能地攢錢。
Jane: Yeah, I remember you telling me that before.
簡:是啊。我記得你以前和我說過。
David: I'd rather my parents didn't pay for it. I'd feel better about
it if I bought it with my own money.
大衛:我不想花父母的錢,要是花我自己掙來的錢感覺會更好。
Jane: Sounds like you have a goal this summer.
簡:看來這個暑假你已經有明確的目標了。



3.詳細解說

1.“summer vacation”也可以說成“summer holiday”,意爲“暑假”。在本段對話中同時出現了“excited”和“exciting”,前者表示“
(某人)興奮的”,後者表示“(某事物)令人興奮的”。
2.在“We've been talking about...”一句中,使用了現在完成進行時,表示某一動作持續到現在仍在進行,此時態在口語中很常用,其“謂語構成”爲“have/has been+動詞ing”。
3.“plan out”的意思是“策劃,籌劃”,例如:They are planning out the project.(他們正在籌劃那項工程。)
4.“save”動詞,意思是“積攢,儲蓄”,例如:You must learn to save money if you want to provide for the future.(爲將來着想,
你必須學着攢錢。)


4.文化洗禮

下船後的美好打算

《海上鋼琴師》( The Legend of 1900)是一部很感人的電影。影片主人公1900出生在一艘豪華遊輪之上,無師自通地成爲了一名頂尖的鋼琴師,可是他一生從未離開過那艘船,最後那艘船報廢被炸掉,而1900也隨着船一起灰飛煙滅。他曾經在船上遇見一位美麗的姑娘並對她一見鍾情,終於萌生了下船去找她的願望。他的朋友麥克斯跟他一起談論下船後的美好打算。通過他們的對話,大家可以集中體會一下西方人是如何表達“打算”的。
1900: Tomorrow, in New York, I'm leaving this ship...
1900:明天,在紐約,我要離開這艘船…
Max: ...I've always wanted you to play for the people on land, marry a nice woman and have children and all those things in
life which perhaps aren't immense but are worth the effort.
麥克斯:…我一直都希望你能爲陸地上的人演奏,娶個好老婆,生幾個孩子,所有這些也許並不是無限美好,但絕對值得嘗試。
1900: You'll come and visit me, Max. on land?
1900:你會來看我嗎,麥克斯,在陸地上?
Max: Sure I will. That way you'll introduce me to the mother of your children. And invite me to lunch. I'll bring the dessert
and a bottle of wine. You'll tell me that I shouldn't have bothered and while you're showing me around your house. shaped
like a ship. Your wife will be cooking a turkey. Then we'll sit at the table. I'll tell her she's an excellent cook and
she'll tell me that you often talk about me.
麥克斯:當然會了。你會給我介紹你孩子的媽媽,還會請我吃飯,我會帶上甜品跟一瓶酒,你會跟我說不用那麼客氣。你還會帶我參觀你的房子,一座船一樣的房子,你妻子會做好一隻火雞,然後我們圍坐在桌旁,我會告訴她,她是個很棒的廚師,而她會跟我說你常提起我。