當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第110期:喜好的偏向性 Likes and Dislikes

美語情景對話 第110期:喜好的偏向性 Likes and Dislikes

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

美語情景對話 第110期:喜好的偏向性 Likes and Dislikes

Todd: OK, Keith, I'm going to ask you about preferences.

好,基斯,我想問你些關於喜好的問題。

Keith: OK.

好的。

Todd: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?

你是更喜歡狗還是貓?

Keith: Dogs.

狗。

Todd: Because?

爲什麼呢?

Keith: Well, because they're actually friendly animals. Cats are kind of aloof.

是因爲他們其實是很友善的朋友。而貓有些離羣。

Todd: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?

那你是更喜歡夏天還是冬天?

Keith: Oh, summer, definitely.

哦,一定是夏天。

Todd: Yeah, why?

哦,爲什麼呢?

Keith: Well, because winter in Tokyo is kind of dry, cloudy. It's not much fun.

恩,因爲東京的冬天有點幹還多雲。就那麼地令人愉快了。

Todd: OK. Are you a morning person or a night person?

好的。那你是一個早起還是晚起的人?

Keith: Night person, all the way.

晚起的人,一直都是。

Todd: OK. Are you moody in the mornings?

好的。你早上會有起牀氣嗎?

Keith: No, I'm usually asleep in the mornings.

不,我早上通常是睡着的。

Todd: And what do you prefer, Japanese food or Western food?

那你是更喜歡日本菜還是西餐?

Keith: Well, in Japan, Japanese food cause the sushi here is great.

恩,在日本當然是吃日本料理了,因爲壽司簡直太好吃了。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。